Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Dudes be crazy asking WAY over market price for these locally, saw someone post a pair for $400 obo! thats bred/chi resale price there

Looks like Nike knows how to make money. Nothing "fugazi" about the Epic Reacts too. Lots of sell outs across multiple sites and the shoe is popular off the jump without Kanye having to make a running shoe "cool"

Nike has always made money, I was pointing how the Reacts were sitting on shelves. Also, the design is clearly a UB knockoff and React foam is clearly a Boost knockoff.

Maybe Nike can sign Cardi B now that Drake is leaving to hype them up lol

hit on Villa this morning everthing else was a failure

scored on SNKRS on thursday

2 personals

compared to breds. white vs summit white

20180224_112642.jpg

20180224_112414.jpg

How's FTA 34th looking?
I was wondering that too, I know of a spot in BK that almost always has left over pairs. If yountjeon
I’m hoping to get another pair eventually. Doubt it will happen tho.

I’m with those that had the thought that these would be more abundant but I didn’t follow them that hard myself.

I had the premeditated L on my mind :lol:

These are an excellent consolation prize for those that don’t own the black toes or banneds.
On point! I’ve been wanting the black toes or banned but not willing to pay those resale prices...these are close enough( I guess....)but I still want a pair of one of those OGs.

I was wondering that too, I know of a spot in BK that almost always has left over pairs. If yountjeon

On point! I’ve been wanting the black toes or banned but not willing to pay those resale prices...these are close enough( I guess....)but I still want a pair of one of those OGs.
Damn I can’t get those quotes right sorry. PM me if you want me to finish that first thought ....I didn’t want to blow up the spot and thought I removed that quote . My bad ....

Back
Top Bottom