Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Foot Action lady said the no phone order block on the product. She was a real *****. Wasn’t havin it lol Said they canceling orders

Keep trying! Got 10.5 from Nick at FTL. He didn’t even ask for a supervisor. Don from the first call denied but keep trying everyone!

how will they know the order was placed by phone order, to cancel the orders?

im assuming they just cancel any orders between sunday and now? cause they sold out online saturday, so any orders past that point have to be phone orders cause online not letting you ATC.

Spoke with Olivia. Said "these shoes released on Saturday, i don't know if you knew that or not, and sold out in 45 minutes." :angry:

Keep trying! Got 10.5 from Nick at FTL. He didn’t even ask for a supervisor. Don from the first call denied but keep trying everyone!

Did you just tell him you wanted to place a phone order? The lady I spoke with was trying but it kept getting the same thing I get online "Sorry, unable to process your request. Please try again."

Local Jimmy Jazz didn't receive a single gold toe but had over 20 pairs of these. Mostly everybody that lined up ate.

Back
Top Bottom