Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I would imagine that with both sites taking off the shoes from their websites, that the orders will go through and they actually had a stock this morning

Oh just checked mine it's at 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP for both pairs I ordered in same order.

I did upgrade to 2 day shipping maybe it did help.

How'd you upgrade your shipping method?? I even called and they said they can't change anything with the orders

No cancel but no shipping and usually they are fast with shipping.

Haven’t got any shipping confirmations from SNS. Not even gonna contact them about it I got 2 orders in on the same account but separate orders. Hopefully they both ship out.

And now we wait.
joey-chandler-whitedog.gif

The ironic thing is that these footsites have stock because of the ATC bots crashing the sites and not allowing them to add full inventory. My 1st FTL rep David confirmed this when I spoke to him and said that people weren’t able to check out on Sat so they had additional stock from that release.

Honestly, if sites weren’t botted to hell, we would probably have proper releases like NDC where mostly all stock is released at once.

I guess, in a weird way, we all ate today because of bots on Saturday.

this reminds me of the royal release, got like 2 pairs through phone orders. also sheikh blessed me with that reorder jig..

speaking of sheikh, anyone hear of an in-store release yet? i'm guessing they'll notify us through the app again

Dang I missed out due to morning commute...i saw the sizes at footlocker in the morning and thought this wouldn't be like the 2017 royal phone call miracle.

Even so...this time around seemed a bit harder than the 2017 royal call-ins considering people were still able to grab pairs for two days (til Tuesday morning)

Whoever knew about phone orders should have kept quiet, because now everyone and their mama is calling, the lines are jammed, and FTL is going to change their policies. Good job.

1. This is absolutely nothing new. Dudes ate even more on the royals eastbay phone order a while back. This was nothing compared to that. They not changing any policies.

2. Why keep quiet about this? Mad people missed out. Id rather share so others can eat as well. Its just sneakers at the end of the time. Not military secrets or something lol

Last edited:
Dang I missed out due to morning commute...i saw the sizes at footlocker in the morning and thought this wouldn't be like the 2017 royal phone call miracle.

Even so...this time around seemed a bit harder than the 2017 royal call-ins considering people were still able to grab pairs for two days (til Tuesday morning)

JB definitely was killing resellers. That 700 resell price point on those trash quality 2013s was obliterated. There were so many pairs of royals produced

9A947D70-3CC0-44CE-A7D3-00745B4729F0.jpeg
:nthat: Will feel better once they actually ship but not feeling as bad about sleeping in a missing out on my chance at the SNKRS drop. Was already set on paying resale prices this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom