Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Anyone from this morning have anything other than “waiting on approval” ??

I spoke to my local FTL manager this morning and he said that FTL inventories their crazy Saturday releases on the following Monday morning and that we should have a good chance to get shipped. I’m sure some won’t as they probably oversold us. Why can’t we all cop? Haha
Mine changed to "1 Unit Ready to Ship" x2 for my order. My confirmation e-mail for my order came in around 7:20am PST the status originally was "Waiting on Approval" then switched to "1 Unit Ready to Ship" within an hour. I did pay to upgrade to 2 day shipping so maybe that helped me?

Teach me your ways
I basically wait for the timer and if the site crashes when adding to cart, just go to the homepage and go back to the new releases page and try to add to cart again. After about 7-10 times on mobile and desktop I got through and checked out.

385854427744960514.png

2013 werent that bad. especially considering what we were getting prior. my feet are throbbing just thinking about that steel toe leather

Mine changed to "1 Unit Ready to Ship" x2 for my order. My confirmation e-mail for my order came in around 7:20am PST the status originally was "Waiting on Approval" then switched to "1 Unit Ready to Ship" within an hour. I did pay to upgrade to 2 day shipping so maybe that helped me?
I got my order confirmation around 640 PST but chose the free shipping. I hope that’s what it is..wait and see

Shoe Palace just shipped my Bred Toes.
Site was a ****ing mess on release day. Kept getting errors and crashing every time the timer ran out.
Stayed patient and eventually it fixed itself and carted instantly :nthat:

Shoe Palace told me I was a bot. It was over for me

All of the cdps were horrible . It's a well known fact we had some dark times in the quality department. Took long enough but I'm happy we are at this stage
yrrpQPO.jpg

2013 werent THAT bad. I still have my breds and love them more than the newer ones. black toes werent all that bad either but the new ones are a mile better. gonna dump the shadows after the new ones are in hand.
I wonder how many of you saying the 2013 are trash was lusting after them in 2013? You know, completing the trinity and all that stuff?

idk man had breds and shadows from 2013 the smell of the leather that came off of them when they were new was awesome

quality was def good enough for me.....

2013 werent THAT bad. I still have my breds and love them more than the newer ones. black toes werent all that bad either but the new ones are a mile better. gonna dump the shadows after the new ones are in hand.
I wonder how many of you saying the 2013 are trash was lusting after them in 2013? You know, completing the trinity and all that stuff?
lol once the hang tags return and a straight neck ppl gonna rag on the recent 1s hard also

Never got ‘13 royals, but held on to B/Red and Shadows.. shadows are done. Need a new pair ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom