Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

God bless yall for putting them numbers on here earlier today. Will be saved in the phone for the Crip Chicagos and the Shadows.

E3001DC5-9588-4802-BD42-25E0856EB3C3.jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 7.47.28 PM.png

One you buying meat, your grocery bill is gonna be high. If you buying ham and turkey with bread for yourself and family it’ll be cheap.

I’m on Keto Diet so I’m killing the low carb Isopure protein shakes but it is expensive. My boys drink 3-4 of those a day too. We are in heavy lifting phase so I’m feeding them as much protein as possible. My son was All State as sophomore at 165 and now he’s at 180, hopefully the weight will help as he carries it a ton. My twins that are in 8th grade are at 200 and 170. And I was right she spent $400 my shoes just charged and ready to ship

Bro look at the first few, all 300 plus. Only gonna go up unless some magical restock

Attachments

• 66C5A2AF-0C13-401C-9725-3026E4A6927F.png
    66C5A2AF-0C13-401C-9725-3026E4A6927F.png
    433.9 KB · Views: 57
No one has mentioned their phone orders getting cancelled
Mine is also ready to ship
Looks like all orders went thru
Get ready for those shipping emails!

No one has mentioned their phone orders getting cancelled
Mine is also ready to ship
Looks like all orders went thru
Get ready for those shipping emails!

they place the order as you're giving them the info, it's literately ordering from the source. i'd say that if your order went through while on the phone.. you should be good

yeah I'd stay stock is far more controlled with phone orders, doubt they would oversell...

sat this one out but good to see the eats

my footlocker order still says "open" as the status. I just rolled with regular delivery as I was dazed and confused and had no idea what the hell was going on lol. Hopefully "open" is fine though.

Back
Top Bottom