Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Our local Shiekh told me over the phone that they are taking names down and sizes, and will call tomorrow afternoon to let you know if your size is avail and pickup will be on Fri or Sat. First time ever doing a fcfs phone call lol.
Which shiekh?

I hope it’s the last time some of y’all stack your chips in sneaker Twitter.

Stop looking at that footlocker map and saying “meh GR easy cop”. Lol it’s looking cold out here.

6283ACE2-1558-4610-AD21-36DC095FA2C7.jpeg

They said it’s a GR, it’ll be easy to get :rofl:WELP they were right :lol::lol::nthat:

Keep following upscale hype on instagram fam.

I don't even use Instagram but you clearly have no idea what you're talking about so just stop

damn if you consider Jay Z old i guess i'm right there..old but still in this crazy culture.

You do realize the man is 2 years shy of being 50. I suppose that ain't quite Senior citizen status but I'm sorry that is over the hill

Last edited:
I don't really understand people getting so hyped about Jordan 1's in a non-OG colorway.

Objectively 1's and 2's are garbage for support and comfort. Paying $300+ for a shoe designed in the early 80's seems insane to me haha.

These at retail make sense, but man I feel like people are blowing their loads too soon on these and paying way too much money. Let the dust settle and I bet these sit at $200-$225.

First mistake you made with this post was speaking objectively lol there’s nothinf practical about this hobby outside of getting the first few pairs of shoes you need for life. After that paying retail doesn’t make sense “objectively” let alone resale.

Back
Top Bottom