Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Delete mods if I violated anything.
My intention is to raise an issue that some not all will have. There are many inconsistencies with these shoes, from the panels to the toe box. I was able to cop 3 pairs all for me for once I binged on some 1s.
If y'all look at the different panels on mine you can see the different types of leather that are on display. Love em no matter what. Dopest 1 in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_20180227_215347.jpg
    IMG_20180227_215347.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 47
People just have FOMO. Everyone thought they were going to be a HUGE GR, then when they started striking out on SNKRS and other online retailers, they turned to first come first serve and panicked because they thought they were going to miss them. I just don't think most people tried hard for these, and some did as evidenced by a dude in here copping 7 ****ING PEARS.

People got caught by surprise because of them being more limited than a normal GR, but there are still tons of these out there. Just chill. Gold toes are around 220-230 and they are labeled NRG which is guaranteed lower release amounts than these.

These will fall. People just panic like the idiots in 2008 that sold all their stock after the market crashed. Stick long term.
I was one of those people, I looked at the launch map on FTL and saw that they were absolutely everywhere, and only entered one store on the FTL app because I didn't want to drive the extra 40 minutes and figured it'd be easy to get. I struck out.

Regarding the message on top about Shiekh ur best bet is to waste the time and go. Managers at these places can act funny.

Let me get this straight.

So you guys are all eating off phone orders after the shoes got released, some guys have upwards of 10 pairs of these(one guy a few posts up from me bought 7 pairs), stores have hidden stock of them, they're not that great for quality and a non OG colorway, and you are all paying $300 resale????????

I think everyone is underestimating the pairs of these in the world. LET THE DUST SETTLE!!!! I am Warren Buffett here. Don't @ me.
Eeeeew pick someone else to be, he's a worm

can any confirm if Shiekh in DTLA and Fox Hills mall is still doing raffles until 2/28? Feel like Fox Hills mall is shady AF.

I think the price we're seeing it at now is what it will go for. Even if as stated above resellers hold most pairs there's no incentive for them to move the pairs right away if the price stays up and rising. Personally owned pairs will start to consolidate to all being worn and then that's when bred toe sellers would likely start unloading.

Lot of people underestimating just how much buyers actually dig the colorway over others

Damn didn’t know this thread was still rollin lol. I think bread toes are on a weird place. Like I feel that in the long run they’ll increase in price not anything crazy but I can see these fetching 400 in the near future. Idk weather to sell the pair I bought a half size small or just rock those and keep my true size on ice.

Damn.... :ohwell:

So I was expecting these to have better quality than the the 2016 banneds but I ended up disappointed :rolleyes

Leather isn't terrible but definitely not better. Banneds > Royals = Red Toes

Damn.... :ohwell:

So I was expecting these to have better quality than the the 2016 banneds but I ended up disappointed :rolleyes

Leather isn't terrible but definitely not better. Banneds > Royals = Red Toes

I pretty much think the same. The red leather on my pair is very similar to Royals.

Also, this is a completed listing on eBay. Resell is skyrocketing like crazy.

55204B93-BEC2-4B7C-ACD4-73736453DD8E.png

im not sure what people want. are people using the shoes for something other than wearing them? how soft the leather is on the outside of the shoe doesnt matter unless it affects the wear. Ive jumped from SBB to royals to banneds without noticing difference on foot, when these come im sure itll be the same. to be honest how "great" the leather on the SBBs is a great talking point but i actually prefer banneds and royals because the SBB's are super easy to mark up.

Back
Top Bottom