Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

If that’s what you believe

Wtf lol.

IMG_8383.GIF

These are still available at retail tho
A8F8994D-E422-4476-99C6-F061FFEABC37.jpeg

Not saying you’re lying but why’d you crop out the name of the shoe on the receipt and only show the price and date? This could be a receipt for any shoe at $160. Or maybe I’m crazy and you’re telling the truth but to me this receipt looks strategically cropped to only show the price and date for a reason.

Certain footlockers and Footaction got stock in for the bredtoes, in stores only throughout the weekend. More than likely already gone.

a few stores restocking in NYC doesnt mean these are "still available for retail". just ask the people not living in NYC.

"still available for retail" implies sitting around and holding true for everyone.

upload_2018-3-5_8-53-24.png

Not liking the red laces at all, especially how they don't match. Sail laces are an option tho IMO
*not my pic
I liked the red from the photos I saw, but they look different in person than photos imo. I’m with you about not matching reds. Black laces are the best but the sail is a nice switch (actual white laces look just dumb). I think I’ll prob keep my sails in because I wear black laces in my black/red, black toe and chis. Feel like that change makes the shoe more unique and not as similar as the other 3 mentioned which several heads have commented about already.

The white on the BT’s looks so much cleaner than the sail on the bred toes imo
Can’t argue that. The white tongue I think plays a large role in that. I want to see a sail tongue swap on the bred toes. Been thinking about going to a cobbler and having him do it and then put the bred toe tongue onto the black toes. Only prob is, I don’t know what tongue I could put back on sails.

Last edited:
My phone order pair just came in
Not saying you’re lying but why’d you crop out the name of the shoe on the receipt and only show the price and date? This could be a receipt for any shoe at $160. Or maybe I’m crazy and you’re telling the truth but to me this receipt looks strategically cropped to only show the price and date for a reason.

It’s funny how people on here only pay attention to the same names that post. There’s a FSR sitting on footlocker right now. I cropped it so ppl couldn’t see my order number or shipping info. The funny thing is I’m not the only person to cop this way and post it lmao. If ppl weren’t caught up in what laces look best we would see the jewels that are sprinkled in. It’s crazy, I just went and picked up another pair at retail.

21F72E21-16F4-40D9-B7D0-C677A495FC20.jpeg

Got my footaction phone order pair in today eastbay sticker like everyone else

37DCB7BE-2399-4C9B-818F-995B9901C0AF.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s funny how people on here only pay attention to the same names that post. There’s a FSR sitting on footlocker right now. I cropped it so ppl couldn’t see my order number or shipping info. The funny thing is I’m not the only person to cop this way and post it lmao. It’s crazy, I just went and picked up another pair at retail.

theres a FSR on footlocker.com? it makes me search for instore and none of the stores show as having it

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom