Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Ok so you tell me what y’all think?
God’s pair prolly? These are great fufus. Some minor details are off (including side panel leather- looks like regular leather and not the “ballsack” leather of bred toes) but otherwise indistinguishable on feet... damn they got fufus for everything nowadays. :nerd:

Edit:
Babe brought these home today. Some minor QC imperfections but they are beautiful.... even if they were resell. :frown:

7AFE7E61-F055-4D78-8B21-1AEE7A8A3F8D.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok so you tell me what y’all think?
Stay safe out there with these fakes. Even the size tag is so perfect it's like splitting hairs to spot the differences. I could only see a couple giveaways; The raw finish on the nike check and the shape of the heel is way off. Man I miss it being easy as pie to spot fakes.

Stay safe out there with these fakes. Even the size tag is so perfect it's like splitting hairs to spot the differences. I could only see a couple giveaways; The raw finish on the nike check and the shape of the heel is way off. Man I miss it being easy as pie to spot fakes.

Fakes used to be so damn obvious years ago. The pair I got, if they were fake, I was thinking “damn if these are fake, they might be better quality than the real thing!”

I fought back and forth on Poshmark with the guy, eventually Poshmark was on my favor and accepted my return request.

Unless I get Jordans launch day from a reputable business it’s gonna be really hard for me to want to get anywhere else.

God’s pair prolly? These are great fufus. Some minor details are off (including side panel leather- looks like regular leather and not the “ballsack” leather of bred toes) but otherwise indistinguishable on feet... damn they got fufus for everything nowadays. :nerd:

Edit:
Babe brought these home today. Some minor QC imperfections but they are beautiful.... even if they were resell. :frown:

7AFE7E61-F055-4D78-8B21-1AEE7A8A3F8D.jpeg

Your real Jordans look fake because fake Jordan’s looks real. WHAT IS REAL!? WHAT IS LIFE!?

Not really if you know the pear but okay.

Meanwhile I got this going on. I can’t even. What happened. From 0 to 100 real quick (all these for keeps.. makes me so happy)

His & hers:

B3AE4493-951E-498F-B3EC-28920211F711.jpeg

Dang almost thought those where frags at first glance.

Trying to score these for 270 off stockx but theyre getting close to 300, over the weekend, for a size 10.5. Trying to decide if i can wait it out for my price or buy now... damn wish i didnt sleep on these.

Trying to score these for 270 off stockx but theyre getting close to 300, over the weekend, for a size 10.5. Trying to decide if i can wait it out for my price or buy now... damn wish i didnt sleep on these.

im mean you can wait it out and bet on finding a deal, but the market isnt trending in your favor and probably wont be for awhile barring a major restock.

im mean you can wait it out and bet on finding a deal, but the market isnt trending in your favor and probably wont be for awhile barring a major restock.
I completely agree with you on this one. Watching them slowly creep up to 300 is discouraging my purchase, but i better get em now than later. And hope to catch another pair on a restock.

Back
Top Bottom