Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

image.jpg
Rocking my jordan 1 reverse 1.5 tonight. These are now my what ever happens to them happens. Not one of my favorites

Bought another pair of these and everything looks exactly like my retail pairs. Then I saw the size tag has a different barcode and the numbers on the bottom left are different. Seriously can’t tell this pair apart from my other 2 retail pairs but the size tag. Could there be an explanation to the different size tag or is it fake?
Under the bar code the pair in question starts with 2, retail pairs start with 1. Also, the barcode is different.

Attachments

• CA992299-47C1-4BB8-A6D4-1754152E28FA.jpeg
    CA992299-47C1-4BB8-A6D4-1754152E28FA.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 2BF737D8-3213-49C7-8F16-3CE62D76F9DE.jpeg
    2BF737D8-3213-49C7-8F16-3CE62D76F9DE.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 28
Bought another pair of these and everything looks exactly like my retail pairs. Then I saw the size tag has a different barcode and the numbers on the bottom left are different. Seriously can’t tell this pair apart from my other 2 retail pairs but the size tag. Could there be an explanation to the different size tag or is it fake?
Under the bar code the pair in question starts with 2, retail pairs start with 1. Also, the barcode is different.

Been wondering this as well. Someone with retail pairs chime in please.

My pair (from footlocker eu) start with 1 so i think you good

my right shoe has a barcode that starts with 2. You should be fine lol

I believe that number is different for each size but I wear a 12 and two of my retail Pairs start with a one and this pair I bought on eBay starts with a 2

I believe that number is different for each size but I wear a 12 and two of my retail Pairs start with a one and this pair I bought on eBay starts with a 2
It's not dependent on size. Most likely production dates. My left shoe starts with a 1 and my right shoe starts with a 2.

Fri-J’s are the best
Hope site doesn’t crash(haha it will)
Wonder if it will be on the app

I put in a LOT of effort and was not able to secure a pair (for myself, to wear).

Does anyone have advice - is the app better? Or the website? I just want one size 8, dang it!

I put in a LOT of effort and was not able to secure a pair (for myself, to wear).

Does anyone have advice - is the app better? Or the website? I just want one size 8, dang it!

app would probably be better since you can check out with apple pay

If it hits the app
The app is the way to go
Just not sure where it will pop up in the app
You gotta find that page super fast
If you have a link for the reg site that’s gonna help
But sometimes when you click the link it doesn’t load up
Pray to the sneaker gods...that’s my advice

If it hits the app
The app is the way to go
Just not sure where it will pop up in the app
You gotta find that page super fast