Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Neither shoe is associated with those NBA teams. People just love attaching nicknames or stories to different colorways.

Last edited:
I may be in the minority but I really don’t think “Lakers” when I look at the purps. Lakers colors include gold. I personally think people are just saying that because they’re releasing along side an obvious Celtics inspired cw in the pine greens.

There's been plenty of Kobe's that didn't contain yellow

Most of the Kobe’s that I can remember that were a *Lakers inspired* colorway used purple AND gold.

nike-kobe-8-purple-gradient-release-reminder.jpg

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-michael-jackson.jpg

Nike-Kobe-7-Invisibility-Cloak.jpg

and I could go on and on

is it possible to win on these apps with 0 head start? or highly unlikely? i tried on footaction app with 0 head start im assuming its an L

nike-kobe-8-purple-gradient-release-reminder.jpg

nike-kobe-9-elite-low-michael-jackson.jpg

Nike-Kobe-7-Invisibility-Cloak.jpg

and I could go on and on

I feel ya. Guess those are the ones I don’t remember but again I don’t think Lakers when I see only purple and black. To me, Lakers colors have to be purple, gold and of course white. That’s just me tho. No wrong answer or opinion.

is it possible to win on these apps with 0 head start? or highly unlikely? i tried on footaction app with 0 head start im assuming its an L

Yes, it's possible. They allocate a certain % of stock for those with 10 minutes (highest %), then a smaller % for 9 minutes, smaller % for 6 minutes. So, your odds decrease, but it's possible.

dont see why they keep making jordan 1's limited. just release them in shadow 1 numbers. we all eat, nike eats, the resellers starve a bit...simple calculus tbh.

then they sit. beside home and royals they would sit if they release with that logic but im with you.

Yes, it's possible. They allocate a certain % of stock for those with 10 minutes (highest %), then a smaller % for 9 minutes, smaller % for 6 minutes. So, your odds decrease, but it's possible.
where'd you get that info from? I always hear of it being just a certain amount of stock and they obviously pick from the 10M pot then go down from there if 10M crew didn't eat the whole stock .

Really never understood the whole head start thing still...so when you have a heard start that means you get a head start to confirm you've won or what? what is the headstart really for if it is a "raffle" anyways.

Really never understood the whole head start thing still...so when you have a heard start that means you get a head start to confirm you've won or what? what is the headstart really for if it is a "raffle" anyways.
Head start is when you're entered into the "raffle". First "raffle" 10 min headstart has most stock and winners with each subsequent "raffle" head start having less stock and less winners.

So they only do a percentage of the headstarts with 10 min right? because I have had 10 mins and still didnt hit.

yep they do a percentage, so its totally possible to have an account with 10 min head start and lose and have another 7 min account and win.

Back
Top Bottom