Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Has anyone mentioned the odor of glue on these. I mean, I opened my box and was overwhelmed...Smelled like they JUST came off the line, honestly.

As for the leather/materials, I have no frame of reference because this is my first AJI cop in a very long time...But for how well they look in pictures; SBB's, Bred toes...all the way back to 2016 Banned's.....I feel like these would be a little more "buttery"...even if NOT the same plushness of those others. It IS AJI so I can't expect much....Buuuut, I'm not really blown away with them in hand. I do like them though.

Anyone know how SNS is with the shipping been over a month since I landed anything but managed my 8.5 off sns raffle

Anyone know how SNS is with the shipping been over a month since I landed anything but managed my 8.5 off sns raffle
SNS is pretty fast. I ordered a pair from them last Thursday and they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Do you have a UPS My Choice account? They usually update any packages that are coming your way.

I got a very nice pair of Game Royal's. People were saying the same thing about Black Toe's and UNC's in the beginning too and now they are praised. Game Royal's are a nice smooth leather. I have no problems with them.

Have you been wearing the Game Royals? I'm curious how well they break in compared to the softer leather on other 1s.

Last edited:
wow..you hit SNS AND it was an 8.5. very lucky.
Trust me I know I camped out and was like 5th in line just to get there and was only a 7 5.5 6 or a 12 to choose from..ended up grabbing the 7 it’s cause I wasn’t gonna leave empty handed

I kinda hated these but if someone wants to pass a 10-10.5 for retail this way, my mailbox is open :lol:

I kinda hated these but if someone wants to pass a 10-10.5 for retail this way, my mailbox is open :lol:

Your inbox is going to be empty with crickets lol. The way the sneaker culture is now, dudes won't even hook up their close homies if theres a bigger profit to be made, let alone someone they dont even know on an internet forum. Man do I miss the old days before everyone hopped on to Jordan 1s. People used to hate this model. I remember copping Jordan 1s for like $70 bucks with the on sale sticker lol.

Your inbox is going to be empty with crickets lol. The way the sneaker culture is now, dudes won't even hook up their close homies if theres a bigger profit to be made, let alone someone they dont even know on an internet forum. Man do I miss the old days before everyone hopped on to Jordan 1s. People used to hate this model. I remember copping Jordan 1s for like $70 bucks with the on sale sticker lol.

I figured, just wanted to asked. Never know who’s out there, trust me when I say, most of the time when someone’s lended our a helping hand to me on here, was always a random member who’s barely been a member . That’s love right there.

tell me about it. lol royals could be had for below 100 easy.

Was fortunate to get two pairs of court purple and a good number of pine greens but my personal pair of purps right toe box looks like it was cut short or something...

Doesn’t help that I got them from a store that backdoored all their size 8-10.5 and GS to Stock X AND has been caught with fakes in their inventory.

Maybe Im just paranoid. LMK what yall think?
95FA8557-1616-438C-AA52-234CF462D788.jpeg

Purp vs. Pine vs. Bred
003F0E4A-FB06-459C-BE2D-DEB2FC9CE793.jpeg

Purp Sz11 vs. Purp Sz 12 (right shoes only)
6E8B382E-9A3B-4C1A-B275-6D7D55D1A1C4.jpeg

Purp vs. Pine vs. Bred (right shoes only)

Mine just delivered.. beautiful.. :smile: The purple is very reactive to different light sources, and heads more towards an indigo in bright sunlight.
The colour seems really open to lace swaps for variety.. Orange ones and you got Suns, green you got 'jokers'..

Was fortunate to get two pairs of court purple and a good number of pine greens but my personal pair of purps right toe box looks like it was cut short or something...

Doesn’t help that I got them from a store that backdoored all their size 8-10.5 and GS to Stock X AND has been caught with fakes in their inventory.

Maybe Im just paranoid. LMK what yall think?
95FA8557-1616-438C-AA52-234CF462D788.jpeg

Purp vs. Pine vs. Bred
003F0E4A-FB06-459C-BE2D-DEB2FC9CE793.jpeg

Purp Sz11 vs. Purp Sz 12 (right shoes only)
6E8B382E-9A3B-4C1A-B275-6D7D55D1A1C4.jpeg

Purp vs. Pine vs. Bred (right shoes only)

Og match the codes on the Tag to the box. UPC code should be exact to box and Jordan 1 color code should be also just a tip.
But my holes on toe box not punched clean threw smh. Think they rushed this release as normal

Was able to get a bid for 250 off StockX accepted As a Ravens fan, I had to have these in the collection to wear with my CJ Mosley jersey. Excited to get em in hand.

I really didn't want to pay that much, but I saw what the smaller sizes were going for and saw I had it easy. o_o

I still have a pair showing in my cart on the app so will I be able to complete checkout if they happen to restock today?

Agreed..

Every now and then you might get some NT love in your inbox but for the most part it ain’t happening.. too many ppl out here competing to buy sizes they don’t even wear.. too many ppl posting pics of 20 pairs an overhaul skipping right over the numerous posts of ppl saying they took Ls..... sneaker game is crazy especially on the good colorway 1s and 11s

Agreed..

Every now and then you might get some NT love in your inbox but for the most part it ain’t happening.. too many ppl out here competing to buy sizes they don’t even wear.. too many ppl posting pics of 20 pairs an overhaul skipping right over the numerous posts of ppl saying they took Ls..... sneaker game is crazy especially on the good colorway 1s and 11s
got the og top 3's for 210 from a NTer......they're still some

Don’t ever understand the hype on AJ1 colorways that weren’t part of the original run...

Don’t ever understand the hype on AJ1 colorways that weren’t part of the original run...
Because new does not equal bad. Some folks like new colorways because it's their favorite color or it matches some team gear they have or because it has a certain material, plus a plethora of other reasons. If you only like what was original, you're no different from people who are only buying newer colorways, in my opinion. A lot of these new joints are just twists in blocking or colors from originals anyway.

Back
Top Bottom