Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

So you’re saying every single sneaker model (Jordan’s especially) fit exactly the same way for each color way? I’m a 12.5 TTS sometimes I can make a 12 work, sometimes I have to deal with a 13.
Making a shoe work because u can’t get ur size doesn’t mean you can fit the shoe. Just like you said your making it work because you chose too. To me it’s not never that serious. I would never buy a shoe in a different size just to say I have it. If it’s not my size I’m not going to buy it and say ohh it works what kind of mess is that lol

So you’re saying every single sneaker model (Jordan’s especially) fit exactly the same way for each color way? I’m a 12.5 TTS sometimes I can make a 12 work, sometimes I have to deal with a 13.
We talking about Jordan 1’s so whateva size you got in previous colors get the same exact size.. guys in here swear different colors make shoes fit different .. just get the same size you been getting it’s that easy.. I just don’t get it.. every release it’s the same question.. what size should I get?? Get the same size you got on the trillion other Jordan’s u got

We can agree to disagree but if that shoe released as a high, itd be hypebeast material. It even sold out as a mid.

I can see that. I have the OGs as well. I think I’m viewing it differently because I wear a size 8 and even on the retro 1s I actually go for that aren’t as hyped to the next Person, I still have a hard time obtaining them lol

At the end of the day, it’s a retro 1 high with Chicago color blocking that’s purple... I’m hoping there’s not as many Ls since online stock should be much higher everywhere tho

I feel like any release that sells out the first hour of release had some type of hype to it... and we all know these will fly
Ok I feel you in that sense.. but I don't think a shoe is hyped just because it sells out. Those racer blue zoom 1s sold out and there was no hype for those. Maybe I have a different definition of hype than NT but when I think of hype I think of collabs like the off-white 1s, Travis Scott 1s, bred 11s etc. These court Purple 2.0s are a solid release with solid colors that people like. Of course it's gonna sellout but it's far from hyped imo. Alot of people seem to have different definitions of what hype means on here so what may be hype to you, wouldn't be considered hype to me and vice versa. With all that being said if you want them grab them.

8C3ED0C0-BB6F-42E5-842A-8E9EB70E0F3D.gif

looks like most of us are eating....

Guess that's a Sheik L, but managed to get W's in my size 9 for Hibbett and Size? Nice to secure this pair and can focus my attention on the Yeezy's tomorrow. Nah who am I kidding, I'm probably gonna try on SNKRS anyway

GBNY jus sent me a confirmation invoice these fool charge $30 shipping?? They crazy so from NYC TO JERSEY they want $30 cmon man!! Glad I won the sheik raffle lol

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom