Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Y’all think the price will drop for these on stock x or should I cop now? They’re at $240
When pairs arrive from deliveries, you might see a slight drop but then it’s gonna shoot back up to $240-250 and slowly attempt to rise. There’s gonna be a lot of ppl that panicked off the L today and gonna cop ASAP leavin those higher ask prices available makin you think it’s rising. I made that mistake with the pine 2.0s and if you look at em now, they have no resell value.. I should’ve waited... but these diff since they’re purple.... they ain’t gonna drop to the $200 range

FINALLY GOT THRU BABY!

Took all of watching season 3 of Ozark in its entirety but I got it done somehow! Bday gift to myself if it doesn’t get cancelled.. now time to hop on Warzone wit the homies

Y’all think the price will drop for these on stock x or should I cop now? They’re at $240

Man F that! I just checked out at 6:34 PM central time. SP definitely still has stock... they just BS’in as usual lettin ppl check out. I binge watched a TV show falling asleep off and on all day kept tryin, put the same payment info in over n over and it finally went through

Attachments

• A2FFC8F2-FAC8-4813-BBD6-1FFFB113137A.jpeg
    A2FFC8F2-FAC8-4813-BBD6-1FFFB113137A.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:
FINALLY GOT THRU BABY!

Took all of watching season 3 of Ozark in its entirety but I got it done somehow! Bday gift to myself if it doesn’t get cancelled.. now time to hop on Warzone wit the homies

Man F that! I just checked out at 6:34 PM central time. SP definitely still has stock... they just BS’in as usual lettin ppl check out. I binge watched a TV show falling asleep off and on all day kept tryin, put the same payment info in over n over and it finally went through
did you wait for the 2 minute timer each time?

Just jumped onto SP 30 mins ago, carted a size 9

Had card issues x30 but ended up checking out a few minutes ago

No email though so I don't think it'll stick lol... Show's in my order history though

did you wait for the 2 minute timer each time?
I installed a automatic refresh tab on my browser and set it to 30 seconds and just let it run and sat the laptop next to me where I could look sporadically while I was watching TV

tried SNKRS and the footsites on my phone and iPad earlier and took Ls on all of em. I knew I wasn’t gettin through SP without that refresh.. once I got through the issue was checking out

Its honestly unpredictable.. I usually always wait 1.5weeks at the least after release, everyone has there pairs in and undercutting has already started.. you wait too long then you could possibly miss the dip

Doesn't hurt to put in a bid now (maybe $200-220) and let it sit through the undercutting phase, might get a bite

If you're comfortable with that price. If I were you, I'd wait it out for online orders to come in before paying the current market price. Most pairs are not even in circulation since most if not all retailers are closed. Got 3 personal pairs and some for the homies.

Hoping football season isn't postponed. Can't wait to wear my Lamar Jackson Jersey with these :evil:

1586646906120.png
This is why I want them so bad. May wait it out a lil.

Bruh i tried doing it on my phone for like 5 minutes and failed. Then tried to do it on my old phone, work phone, and tablet at the same time for like 10 minutes. No luck :lol:

PSX_20200411_181358.jpg

Im good on doing it for couple hours. Ill pass :lol:

Bruh i tried doing it on my phone for like 5 minutes and failed. Then tried to do it on my old phone, work phone, and tablet at the same time for like 10 minutes. No luck :lol:

PSX_20200411_181358.jpg

Im good on doing it for couple hours. Ill pass :lol:
I ain’t have nothin at all to do today except watch shows and play the game lol I let the cpu auto refresh while I did 1 of the 2.. it’s crazy that it took like 8 straight episodes before I saw it went through like that’s wild

I ain’t have nothin at all to do today except watch shows and play the game lol I let the cpu auto refresh while I did 1 of the 2.. it’s crazy that it took like 8 straight episodes before I saw it went through like that’s wild

Atleast now i know its actually possible since you were able to cop but it's ridiculous it took that long to get through. I usually never bother with shoe Palace

Last edited:
Wow i can't believe it
Just got thru on SP
This is crazy lol

FYI SP has been weird lately with orders
Last few orders i never got an order confirmation but it was in my order history
For the most part if it's in your order history and you got charged you should be ok
One time they never even sent me a shipping confirmation even tho it shipped(show shipped under order history)
Had to ask a rep for the tracking number

Last edited:
I miraculously got through on SP for the first time ever

with it being available past 9 I had the ability to usesome of my time since kids are in bed

Back
Top Bottom