Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

For real. I'm in Dallas and there is only a few boutiques and there is rarely fcfs
Same here....Me and my homie been out of the (regular) sneaker acquisition game for a minute. But we're about to try and hit the local SHoe Palace's and Villa's in Dallas to see what's good for next weekend. He actually text me a bit ago and said "You comin to get faded and plot our return to the sneaker game today?" Hahahaha......Yup! Tryin to come up on the Purples. Even if I can pay a backdoor price that's reasonable and under the proposed resale cost this weekend, I might pull the trigger.

Yessssssssssssss. So glad they hit FA.. should be a smooth app win for me now! That's all I needed. F you Kicks USA and all of those other Back DoorsRUs stores.

Footaction only? App only signifies the Pine Green, not the Court Purples.

are you guys seeing it on desktop? the calendar on my app shows pines and then just another OG high with no description which I assume is the purples

are you guys seeing it on desktop? the calendar on my app shows pines and then just another OG high with no description which I assume is the purples

I saw it on desktop...it lists them as well as the Pines, specifically.

35E53510-753B-4D5F-B238-23C85E2A07BD.png

Is anyone else having the same issue with the SNKRS app

On my phone a Samsung I get both shoes to be notified next week

On my table a apple I only get the purple colorway for next week

anyone else having the same problem

Back
Top Bottom