Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

got that call from DTLR for these court purples. I was so damn happy, I even kicked it to the girl over the phone and made her laugh . I might scoop the kicks and the girl at the same damn time on Saturday

tumblr_n8bpxsVLFb1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

Still 18 hours left to go in the raffle on SNS.....do they charge that early?

This is the earliest I’ve gotten an SNS charge. Usually it’s between 11-12est. I’m assuming it’s for the Pine Greens since they claimed that they wouldn’t do online to the US in an Instagram post.

This is the earliest I’ve gotten an SNS charge. Usually it’s between 11-12est. I’m assuming it’s for the Pine Greens since they claimed that they wouldn’t do online to the US in an Instagram post.
SNS raffle closed just over 4 hours ago. It’s just that the official release of the Jordan 1s is in 18 hours.

I entered the raffle on SNS for the purple ones, but no charge...so probably I took a L (now waiting for the ones on Slam Jam )

I dont think I even knew about the SNS raffle. Hopefully FA holds me down like always. Its that or SNKRS.

I dont think I even knew about the SNS raffle. Hopefully FA holds me down like always. Its that or SNKRS.

According to SNS’ instagram, US could only enter for pick up at NYC, but it still let me enter online for them. Just got my email from them that I hit on the Pine Greens, not the Purples.

Just got an email from SNS & PayPal charge that I hit on the Purps! :smokin. Now I can just concentrate on the greens.

I just got the paypal charge email from SNS, but don't know whick colorway I won. Can you share your item description on paypal email? (93ba39 is last 6 characters on mine). Thanks.

I just got the paypal charge email from SNS, but don't know whick colorway I won. Can you share your item description on paypal email? (93ba39 is last 6 characters on mine). Thanks.

i believe people have said they get congrats emails from SNS and in that email theyll let you know which pair

Back
Top Bottom