Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Varies from 2.5 to 2.7 depending on size. I have sizes between 8 and 10.
Okay cool, appreciate it! By chance, so Footaction shipped me a cancelled pair and they had already refunded me money. Does anyone know if this pair will be charged or how does the process work?

Okay cool, appreciate it! By chance, so Footaction shipped me a cancelled pair and they had already refunded me money. Does anyone know if this pair will be charged or how does the process work?
lol, i've had it happen. I doubt they will ever catch it. up to you if you feel like you need to call them and pay for it....

ivneP.gif

^^^^your come up was better than this^^^^

Last edited:
just curious if the shoe value afficionados see these dipping under 3?

Not a chance
These are only gonna go up up up
Price barely dipped after online pairs arrived
Buy now if you missed out
I can see these hitting for $600 or more in a couple of years for certain sizes imo
Prices right now are already pretty high

Last edited:
Not a chance
These are only gonna go up up up
Price barely dipped after online pairs arrived
Buy now if you missed out
I can see these hitting for $600 or more in a couple of years for certain sizes imo
Prices right now are already pretty high
Prices right now are pretty ridiculous. But you're right, I only see it going up from here, which is the sad part. Even if I moved pairs, I have a hard time paying 450 for my size 9 since I already got a pretty good amount of 1's this year. Bred toes, game royals, shadows, and pine greens. Only time I'd wear these is with my Lakers jersey with some yellow laces on em.

Prices right now are pretty ridiculous. But you're right, I only see it going up from here, which is the sad part. Even if I moved pairs, I have a hard time paying 450 for my size 9 since I already got a pretty good amount of 1's this year. Bred toes, game royals, shadows, and pine greens. Only time I'd wear these is with my Lakers jersey with some yellow laces on em.
yea prices are really high for the purples. even shadow 1s prices webt up

Got my pair from eBay today and they are 10X nicer than the pair of pine greens I sold. I know some of the people on here got nice pairs of pine greens. I wish I would have kept mine for comparison (or because they’re reselling higher) but I really wish I would have gotten a nicer pair to keep. These are better than my bred toes but not SBB quality

Got a ups notification saying my phone order from Footaction is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Thought they would get canceled since I never got anything from them saying they sent them. As a ravens fan, these were a must have. :nthat:

My footaction pair was supposed to come in today via ups but got delayed for tomorrow. Probably a long shot but I wonder if I'd be able to trade these for bred 1's.

Got a notification saying my 9.5 from FA is being returned to sender because I didn’t include the street name....was supposed to be here today.

FA and ups saying there is nothing they can do once they receive return to sender status. So waited a couple weeks just for that.

Wow what a dumbass :angry: completely preventable sounds like.

This was an order I placed at 8:45 so early before they actually went live on the app. Did autofill through safari and honestly the goal was just to check out since it kept error out. Order went through, shocked, awesome but completely expecting it to be cancelled since early.

Sits in pending for some days then eventually ships. Im too excited I guess at this point so I just skim through the details with my name, box #, city and zip. Its my account with my info so I didn't feel the need to double check anything aside from when it was coming.

Wasn't until today when it came too light when I got the notification and of course too late from what they tell me. Which salt aside, doesn't make sense to me...just ship them **** byke! I've paid for them 3 times at this point lol at order, label created and at shipment.

On to the next..

fullsizeoutput_1320.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom