Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

This exactly what I’m talking bout.. I have read at least 6 messages saying I picked next size close to mine. You guys will get any size just to say you got the damn shoe smh.. that’s why I never understand why y’all ask how they fit? Because ur just going to get any size available and like guy said last night on here you will make it work haha smh, it’s not that serious

This exactly what I’m talking bout.. I have read at least 6 messages saying I picked next size close to mine. You guys will get any size just to say you got the damn shoe smh.. that’s why I never understand why y’all ask how they fit? Because ur just going to get any size available and like guy said last night on here you will make it work haha smh, it’s not that serious
Right.. and yesterday I had at least 4 diff ppl try to say there's no hype around these and how easy they'll be able to get.

For every 1 person that somehow tripled up there's another 3-4 like myself that struck out everywhere that tried just as hard for 1 pair lol the size we're selecting also makes a difference

Back
Top Bottom