Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Defiant $175

Uhhhhhh, I haven't purchased these bruh! While you tryin to tell me about what I got in my collection...And if I DO decide to do so, that's MY business. Not yours. And you know what...that's what makes dudes like me DOPE! I ain't gotta have no TS release to be fresh. Don't even want them things....Not til the supposed Green ones. I been rockin J's since OG Grape V's bro. So, I don't care one iota about Big 5.

I live by the mantra "Man makes the clothes, never the clothes make the man." OR..."I always made the money, money never made me".

See, that's what got you in this mess to begin with. Assuming what you want to project on other people...That's toxic bro. You need to release that from your heart.
man i wish i liked popcorn

Pass. My friend was so happy he copped them but inside my head I was thinking he's just a hype beast

9A570CC3-512D-4420-9635-7C7C1A19D355.jpeg
Going to try lace swap with the spare Union 1 laces. The off white color on the laces is very similar shade to the midsole of the couture.

Are these a GR? Im on Eastbay and Ftl and theres like not even a history of them releasing on the view release calendar. Even tried searching... nothing showed up.. how do I cop these?

instead of returning back to nike you should just resell to someone that wants them at retail lol. cause I would want it

I won the FA raffle with 9 min. I tried to get to my nearest store for the extra min HS but missed check in by 1 min, lol!! I figured I would win anyway without it and I did. I just hope I can get a better pair then the one Nike sent me so I can send them back.

For a shoe that appears to be widely disliked these joints were hard to obtain this morning. SNKRS was a joke but I managed to place an order through Solebox. Never bought from them before though so lets see if the order actually goes through.

Back
Top Bottom