AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

532EB1DD-A77D-466F-92F1-6A833CBD6DF7.jpeg

Day 3 of full wear

That’s a beautiful thing...

My FTL pair had smoothish leather on one, tumbled leather on the other. NDC pair had the opposite on each foot - with the tumbled shoe having a really crappy floppy/sloppy tumble. Luckily the smoothish shoes matched perfectly - so I got one good pair out of two.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I fix this?
20180324_142519_HDR.jpg

2nd pair has a glue stain lol wtf

Attachments

• 20180324_155249_HDR.jpg
    20180324_155249_HDR.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 47
532EB1DD-A77D-466F-92F1-6A833CBD6DF7.jpeg

Day 3 of full wear

Wow. Those toebox creases are sooooooooo amazing!!! :smile: Now I’m itching to break out my pair-Your pic has me considering a triple up while prices are crazy low.

For those still looking for game royals; call your local stores for the next couple of weeks; once resellers realize that profits are not there, they’ll return their “inventory”. This also gives u some time to find coupons to use. Resellers are going to need to free up some $$$ for the shadows too.

I think no phone orders because the footsites were functional on release day this time. They were so messed up on bred toe release I’m not sure a single pair was purchased online from them that day. Everything was cleared out for the most part on day 1 for these even though the resale isn’t there rn.

I think no phone orders because the footsites were functional on release day this time. They were so messed up on bred toe release I’m not sure a single pair was purchased online from them that day. Everything was cleared out for the most part on day 1 for these even though the resale isn’t there rn.

iim pretty sure pairs were def copped from footsites on release day. just not as many cause of site issues and inventory supposedly being pulled due to bots.

iim pretty sure pairs were def copped from footsites on release day. just not as many cause of site issues and inventory supposedly being pulled due to bots.

Yeah you’re probably right but I did have that weird error adding to cart not the usual stock is all in carts try again that i usually get.

Yeah you’re probably right but I did have that weird error adding to cart not the usual stock is all in carts try again that i usually get.

yea thats normal. its errors galore when trying to ATC on release date on the footsites. just gotta try to work thru it.

Dude you should enjoy them as it is first....
You could do custom anytime when the time and feels right imo.

I wish I could but I don't enjoy them at all as is. And I already have a white tongue ready to go. And I have a place for this black tongue to go.

Back
Top Bottom