AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

OT: If I let someone use my FTL reward on their account, will the purchase reflect on mine or their account? Also, if I give someone else's phone # during check out, but won from my account, will that hurt my account going forward and will it show that I purchased? Thanks!
No it won’t hurt your account

You can give any phone number for purchase to collect earnings

you kno what my worst fear is? showing up to ths footstore to pick up my reserved pair just to be hit with they over raffled. so i end up beimg out of luck.

Something like that happened back when the sport blue 3s came out. Got the call that I won. Got to store saturday and they couldn't find my name. I showed my call log and showed they called. I wanted 8.5 and the manager said he had 1 extra size 8. I said ok, let me get it. ****** me didn't open the box in the store, so I paid and used my coupon. Wasn't till I got to my car and opened the box...they were Wolf Grey 3s... :angry:

Something like that happened back when the sport blue 3s came out. Got the call that I won. Got to store saturday and they couldn't find my name. I showed my call log and showed they called. I wanted 8.5 and the manager said he had 1 extra size 8. I said ok, let me get it. ****** me didn't open the box in the store, so I paid and used my coupon. Wasn't till I got to my car and opened the box...they were Wolf Grey 3s... :angry:

Sheesh.

:rofl:

A61A3CB6-B345-4221-AB03-E7B8F25D8543.png

Back
Top Bottom