AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Didn't even try SNKRS for these or Tinkers.. Woke up sick (head cold) and hungover at like 8 and couldn't stay awake. Figured I need the sleep/engery before I grab my pair from FA and head to work.

Definitely a lot of L's on these though.
I got a cold too. Missed the tinker 3s draw

These are too nice

560EDFA7-1E9D-46F1-88B6-6E8756896294.jpeg

WOW. These are sitting at stores! I just copped 3 pairs walked straight in to FTL.

Baybrook mall, almeda mall for my Houston folks!

had a feeling they would but ordered online to avoid the risk of being wrong

my area is more hypish, (willowbrook/greenspoint/memorial) but I bet there are some leftover

blue jordans never sell as well

Why did FTA (Flight 23) try to pull the okie doke on me? I come here to pickup my Kicks and all of a sudden the shipment was short a 13 but I was asked could I try a 14. I said nope not happening. Once the manager saw who it was because I shop there so much ,5 mins later, my shoe magically appears sz 13. Wasn’t disrespectful and actually pretty calm but never has this happen. Release day antics

Why did FTA (Flight 23) try to pull the okie doke on me? I come here to pickup my Kicks and all of a sudden the shipment was short a 13 but I was asked could I try a 14. I said nope not happening. Once the manager saw who it was because I shop there so much ,5 mins later, my shoe magically appears sz 13. Wasn’t disrespectful and actually pretty calm but never has this happen. Release day antics

Sounds about right. Money talks :lol::smh:

Last edited:
This is a nice shoe! I prefer the bred toe colorway, but these are nice. I don't know how well it will translate in the pic, but the summit white on the game royals is much brighter than the sail white on the bred toes. I prefer the sail, but I know most people seem to want a brighter white vs. that creamish color.

Also, that blue leather is WAY nicer than the black leather used on all these 1s. So, having that blue all up and down and around the shoe makes for a nicer shoe that way. My local FTL got in 36 pairs of game royals...6 went to employees, so 30 pairs available to the public. The same store got in 24 pairs of bred toes with 4 going to employees. Everything is reserved, but some GS sitting at the moment.

bredtoevsgameroyal.jpg

Last edited:
Footlocker screwed me. Took my son in to 34th street store to pick up reserved pair size 4. Someone jacked me and the name was already crossed off. Kid was gutted.

They had an extra sz 4 on Pitkin avenue in BK when I went to get my pair. Not sure if its still there, but I would think if you hit a couple stores after 3pm, u should be able to find a 4

Back
Top Bottom