AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

a guy in my sneaker group is offering to customize these into Frags for $300

worth it? and does the paint ever wear off?

Stuck out on these "GR's" so if anyone knows where I can find a size 9, lmk! Really appreciate it. My FTL and SP are only doing FCFS on this coming Wednesday since they get late shipments all the time.

a guy in my sneaker group is offering to customize these into Frags for $300

worth it? and does the paint ever wear off?
Including the shoes? The paint job is $20 in raw materials and 1-2 hours work. I'd do it yourself. Paint should stay on.

Bless Kith LA. I thought I lost ya, boys!

qhrRtQY.jpg

Between this score and the W I got at Undefeated for the SW 97/1s I had a triple cookout this weekend :pimp::pimp::pimp:

20180324_143850.jpg

Told em what size I had reserved & the kid that was grabbing em@ftl kept going in the back then coming back out , said gimme a sec Im not sure where they went.
I was like I can come in the back and make sure they get found, Im only half way joking. He smiled went to the back again, and all sudden had them in hand when he came back out.

Always gotta be some sort of shade .
After the fiasco with the early access I got robbed of via Nike thursday, it was only right I got chose elsewhere.

Last edited:
Quality no my pair is mediocre. I actually have a couple of pair of first wave of NA's that are better or just as good.

Solid shoe though. It's a pair I'll probably wear more because they aren't an OG color way.

Tried Snkrs and online and struck out...Want them but not upset didn’t get them...Have seen them go for 200-215 on Stockxx and Goat so if you have to have them paying 25-40 over isn’t bad at all

So I pick up my Royal 1s from FTL, and the box corner is all smashed when they bring my pair. I say something about it, and then dude tells me that all sz 12 and 13 boxes are always damaged because the shoes weigh more. Yeah that sounds real...

Back
Top Bottom