AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Was too sick to try and double up this morning. Picked up my pair and it looks smooth like my Chi’s which is what I wanted. Can’t wait to get off of work and inspect them to see if they’re as good as I think. I’m excited though, wanted these since I first saw them!

So another Shady pickup story. I go to HOH in Towson Town Center to pickup my reserve pair, and there is a 15-16 year old in front of me with his dad. He sees my phone and that I opened the App to be able to pick up my shoes, and he says , you getting the 1's, I was like YUP, and he says did you win with the App, and again I say yes, and kind of explain how it works, his dad speaks up and says to him, "You should get the App" and he says I have it, I just don't know how it works, so anyway they are next and I assume they are getting another shoe besides the 1's since it is 11am and he doesn't use the App, but the lady at the register (Who I am pretty sure she is the manager) pulls the 1 box looks to be a 10-10.5 , she asks for the app, and the dad says I don't have it and kind of motions to one of the workers to come over, the lady asked the worker, we are not doing FCFS yet are we, and the worker says yeah we are for kid sizes , which obviously this wasn't a kid size, she kind of looks at him and he goes over to her and whispers something, then she asked for the dads phone #, rang it up and out the door they went. So somebody was probably out a reserve because they were playing games. Just shady business and they gave me grief because I had left my wallet in the car, made me run all of the way down to the parking garage to get it. SMH!!
I feel you, but asking you to pay for your item isn't really giving you a grief tbh
9dbef53ddd1306ef71df8e4112c673f9.gif

FTL pickup story:
guy in front of me was getting done buying for a his single item regular purchase, my reserved pair sitting next on counter getting ready to be paid for . Guy gets done walks out with two bags from what I see then I walk up to counter and reserved pair is nowhere in sight. I say to Manager the guy left with my reserved pair and went off after him. I'm thinking the other employee not the manager was trying to be slick with the handoff to the other guy not sure if they were friends and the same shady employee not the manager had to fetch my pair smh

Ha I was talking about my ID , but I guess I would have not gotten to far when trying to pay for them lolol
this is why I hate store purchases too. often times dudes that work there aren't happy to help and there's shady stuff like you said when it comes to hot releases. call me a socially inept but I like online shopping.

Man what’s up with all these shady employees
2018 ain’t looking too good for app pickups
I bet all the employees hate the app
It’s hit or miss. The guy that helped me today at FTA was cool and even let me use a $15 reward.

Hit on 2 pears for me, 1 pear for my man, and 2 pears in a slightly larger size. Got 2 of the 5 online FL while waiting in line at FL to checkout. Hoping to tradebait larger size for right size for my man.

Overall happyhappy :emoji_blush:

I should add at the location I was at, after the line ended, some dude went in and swooped up the rest of the pears. Saw at least 8 boxes being checked out and he wasn’t even done when we left.

Jimmy Jazz opened to store 30 minutes early to select people, DTLR allowed everyone to buy 2-3 pair and everyone else is doing raffles, Lottery's or I have to fight a bot online.

I'm ok with not getting things that seems to be Super Limited like the NRG stuff but things that JB knows will be popular and General Releases shouldn't be this hard. I finally got financially stable where I can buy stuff and now I cant buy sneakers.

Everyone is a reseller. Freaking Sales Associate at Champs tried to sell me a pair for $230 as the store opened because "he had his pair down."

Jimmy Jazz opened to store 30 minutes early to select people, DTLR allowed everyone to buy 2-3 pair and everyone else is doing raffles, Lottery's or I have to fight a bot online.

I'm ok with not getting things that seems to be Super Limited like the NRG stuff but things that JB knows will be popular and General Releases shouldn't be this hard. I finally got financially stable where I can buy stuff and now I cant buy sneakers.

Everyone is a reseller. Freaking Sales Associate at Champs tried to sell me a pair for $230 as the store opened because "he had his pair down."

Yeah bro. The game sucks right now.

Got my pair just now WTF straight happy meal toy quality...I guess some are nicer than others. Back black part is wild stiff also

What bothers me about releases is I struck out on all apps yet they were sitting at shoe palace. :smh: Just doesn’t make sense but I guess it does from their point of view

Back
Top Bottom