AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

These are a must :nthat:

If they go on discount, (wishful thinking) I'll definitely get a second pair for a Frag custom. 8)

I'll keep my $2000 :lol:

Storm blues better just my opinion
1519924264226307778810.jpg

Been seeing that on IG lately. Has to be new people. I mean new as in started in 2016. 2015 remastered 1s were mostly smooth and had great leather
exactly...all of us would be over the moon if these ended up being chi or unc quality.

...but because these guys dont see that “tumble-rooski” they think they might as well be outlet jawns lmao

exactly...all of us would be over the moon if these ended up being chi or unc quality.

...but because these guys dont see that “tumble-rooski” they think they might as well be outlet jawns lmao
I typically have nothing against new people, but when people make claims about certain things it gets annoying. This guy was trying to argue that only tumbled leather is good quality.

These are a must cop for me. For many reasons. The hype beasts will be out in full throat like they were with the overrated bred toes.

These are a must :nthat:

If they go on discount, (wishful thinking) I'll definitely get a second pair for a Frag custom. 8)

I'll keep my $2000 :lol:

I’m glad they’re releasing these similar color ways. No way in hell I’m spending a rack on some j’s. I might do the custom to stunt my savings. Lol jp

But yea for example the gold toes saved me from wanting those limited black/gold 1’s that are going for a rack+ any more

These are a must cop for me. For many reasons. The hype beasts will be out in full throat like they were with the overrated bred toes.

Ouch. Idk about overrated. Bred toes are a nice cw but to me if you own the banneds Black toes and Chicago then I don’t see any point in copping a pair that the only difference is a red toebox. These however I like. Poor man Frags or not I love the colorway.

Ouch. Idk about overrated. Bred toes are a nice cw but to me if you own the banneds Black toes and Chicago then I don’t see any point in copping a pair that the only difference is a red toebox. These however I like. Poor man Frags or not I love the colorway.

and a black tounge

It’s funny...I’ve been stacking for a couple months to get myself a pair of Frags...Sitting here thinking though, and I’m seriously considering getting in on these and taking the family on a little 3 day get away instead >D...

Honestly they’ll be close enough for me to tick that Frag itch and I’ll be able to get out of town with the fam...

It’s funny...I’ve been stacking for a couple months to get myself a pair of Frags...Sitting here thinking though, and I’m seriously considering getting in on these and taking the family on a little 3 day get away instead >D...

Honestly they’ll be close enough for me to tick that Frag itch and I’ll be able to get out of town with the fam...

Memories > any sneaker. Customize these to Frags if you really need the colorway.

Memories > any sneaker. Customize these to Frags if you really need the colorway.

That’s the thing though...To me these get close enough that I don’t even think a custom would be required...

Seems like everybody is hating on these right now so I’m going to hold off and take a good look at these when they drop...If I’m not feeling them in hand it’s on to the Frags...

That’s the thing though...To me these get close enough that I don’t even think a custom would be required...

Seems like everybody is hating on these right now so I’m going to hold off and take a good look at these when they drop...If I’m not feeling them in hand it’s on to the Frags...

Who cares what the haters say. No matter what release it is someone always hates, wear what you want and don't sweat other people, they don't matter at all.

I'm looking forward to these, i'll add them to all the other blue 1's i have.

I really want these. Hopefully I get them but I'm hoping I don't have to miss work that Saturday to get them. If I have to, I'll just work a later shift. I'm hoping to get them locally or on the SNKRS app with a reservation.

Another sleeper IMO was the Cyber Monday 1s. I love my pair. Such high quality.

well it looks like u made up your mind

Back
Top Bottom