AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

KITH is able to announce their release procedure any minute on their instagram. They never did the online raffle for instore, so wouldn't be surprised if they do FCFS for both locations.

Kicks USA emails going out. Got in the in-store raffle W

Also, it will be FCFS for unclaimed pairs. Could be a good shot to scoop since the pickup time ends at 11am

Last edited:
I'm wondering if overall demand for these is low. I'm 4/4 on in store raffles before foot apps countdown expires, which never happens. I hope that everyone that wants these can get their hands on them for retail.

Demand lower than BTs

Got my pair from Nike and considering passing if I get footapp reservarions

Yeah, hard to know what demand really is for these. The reviews I've watched make them seem decent and the colorway is good. I figured these would be easier to get than bred toes and that they'll drift down towards $200ish after release, but you never know.

Demand lower than BTs

Got my pair from Nike and considering passing if I get footapp reservarions
Yeah man I hear you on that. I received the reservation yesterday, but my size was sold out. Ill definitely pick up any footapp reservations that I can get because I have coupons which will make these under retail, and that's always a win.

Yeah I see the demand for these being low in comparison to stock levels. Definitely with 97/1 & tinkers dropping this weekend.

8Mu53Cl.gif

Back
Top Bottom