AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

for a size 15? shiettt where were you yesterday when nike was handing out them reserves? size 15-17 was sitting for a min

I saw that but idk how to get a code. Been outta the game since royals as nothin ive really wanted has dropped til these.

Hope for tomorrow i guess?

Folks are THIRSTY in NYC lol... I haven't gotten off of a WL since Royals and BC IIIs (massive release).

W at FTL with 10min:pimp:
Screenshot_20180323-175826_Foot Locker.jpg
Same here. Which location? Prov place for me

So then, to rehash; because this question wasn't really answered clearly before.... a "missed cut to reserve" means the a loss because you missed reserve window, but "Next time" means you didn't even get considered, right?

So then, to rehash; because this question wasn't really answered clearly before.... a "missed cut to reserve" means the a loss because you missed reserve window, but "Next time" means you didn't even get considered, right?
yep

Hit on both FTL and FA App. Good thing both are in the same mall so no driving around for me tomorrow.

Sorry bro, I took them all. Not to resell, though.

Did you have 10 min HS on all apps on each device?

Yes on my device, 7mins on the others. I don't really care too much for white toe boxes though so I'm not too salty about missing this one. Might try tomorrow but not gonna put that much effort into getting these.

Back
Top Bottom