AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

How long does it take to get the coupon? Still waiting on mine after 3 weeks.

I used mine last year
I believe I got it right after I signed up
Check your spam
I think the code is only valid for a few weeks
If you didn’t get/use one or if it expired
Email stockx they might give you a new one

I can't decide if I should fragmentize the game royals....
upload_2018-4-10_7-34-44.png

Some goof in one of my facebook groups dropped these on there with a 9/10 $350 price tag. Lol i dont even know where to begin with that

Man Im bummed! FTL just cancelled my order for an 11.5. I called and they said they oversold and there would be no back order on them?

Man Im bummed! FTL just cancelled my order for an 11.5. I called and they said they oversold and there would be no back order on them?[/QUO
'

Welll don't feel too bad. They just told me my order was canceled as well. Money isnt back in account though.

Man Im bummed! FTL just cancelled my order for an 11.5. I called and they said they oversold and there would be no back order on them?

'

Welll don't feel too bad. They just told me my order was canceled as well. Money isnt back in account though.

You guys need to try StockX . Many of us have had luck getting our pairs for retail or close to.

Damn, Footlocker pair came with only one perforation in the tongue hole. Noticed as I was lacing :frown:

IMG_1130.JPG

Edit:

These are fire in hand though!

DSC00808.jpg

Last edited:
Depends what size you are?

In the more common sizes, you can get a pair for retail + tax if you use stockx and the $20 off code

Back
Top Bottom