AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

E94255C2-077B-471A-9CB8-BB7B156D84C2.jpeg
B2B08354-3F1C-41A4-821D-BA6BA2D0FF69.jpeg
DF9B4CA4-E547-42B6-83F9-F20595F340B2.jpeg

Trying to get 1-2 wears a week in.
Def getting more comfy as the ride continues.

So what do/would you guys say when someone is excited about your shoes and ask you about your painted game royals?

Do you tell them they are game royals painted or pass them off as frags? I know if I saw frags in the right setting I'd ask someone about them. Unicorns lol.

I just ask because I've had people ask me about some of my shoes while out..

yeah that happened to me at Footlocker the other week, one of the worker said "those 1's are nice man", i told him I painted them from the game royal, also told him the real ones goes around 1700-2k he was like WTF?!?, had to break it down to him.

I'd tell them they're painted Game Royals. I'd personally feel kind of silly trying to pass them off as Frags to someone. This is doubly true if they noticed something off about them and figured out I just lied about it.

Something similar happens when you wear Black Toes now thanks to Bred Toes. I wear my Black Toes a lot. I've had a few people ask me if those are the ones that came out this year.

So what do/would you guys say when someone is excited about your shoes and ask you about your painted game royals?

Do you tell them they are game royals painted or pass them off as frags? I know if I saw frags in the right setting I'd ask someone about them. Unicorns lol.

I just ask because I've had people ask me about some of my shoes while out..

Every time these questions come up, I always tell them the same thing.

"How dare you speak to me."

Flat black paint and matte finisher works best... add a lil bit of duller is just a matter of taste

If you don't put finisher on, wouldn't you think the color would come off though after a couple of wears and possibly in wetter conditions?
Angelus customer service actually said that their paint has finisher mixed in it, and adding an extra coat of finisher is optional as its sole purpose is to add a layer of protection on top of the paint and to give the shoe a factory shine. The most important part is the prepping of the shoe, so the paint sticks and doesnt flake off.

Still haven’t worn my pair smh...
Last shoe I UNDS’d was my Altitudes in 2017.
I got like 10 pair of shoes to wear that I’ve bought so far this year. Haven’t had that “right occasion”, soon though...

Back
Top Bottom