Release Date: July 7, 2018
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-1-He-Got-Game-Hyper-Royal-White.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-He-Got-Game-Hyper-Royal-Toe.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-He-Got-Game-Hyper-Royal-Heels.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-He-Got-Game-Hyper-Royal.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-He-Got-Game-Hyper-Royal-Tongue.jpg

Jesus-Shuttlesworth-Lincoln-High-School.png

Wonder how long to wait to get these on discount...

Probably get an NDC pair on release day and wait for the discount train and return it.

Something about these is kinda drawing me in! I guess maybe it's how good those materials look and I like em even more now knowing they give a nod to the boy Jesus Shuttlesworth himself. Y'all think these will follow typical AJ1 sell-out/hype trends we been seeing lately?

Something about these is kinda drawing me in! I guess maybe it's how good those materials look and I like em even more now knowing they give a nod to the boy Jesus Shuttlesworth himself. Y'all think these will follow typical AJ1 sell-out/hype trends we been seeing lately?

I think the hype won't be there but if you don't get your pair a few months down the road people may regret it

whats with the leather tongue tag? woulda been perfect for my white-tongued game royals if they were regular material.

theyre cool tho...leather looks soft.

It's feeling so difficult to think about waiting until these are on sale. I really don't want to miss out on getting them but I know when they do hit disco I'm gonna be mad I paid retail. I wanna rock the hell out of em too the materials look amazing like I need em on foot now!

Just buy them on Nike and return within the year...you have plenty of time then to wait on a sale. Just resist putting them on for a little while.

Back
Top Bottom