Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

I will try and touch a couple pairs just cuz I need them flx points. Make it easier to secure some things later this year

Yeah man I don’t know if I should try to pick these up but I hear it should be easy... but the. Again they are 1s, and 1s sell out

Guess these aren't hitting reserve on FTL. Not the smartest move but FTL isn't very smart if the whole FLX program is an indication

I heard around 4-6 is when they sell unclaimed pairs at FTL is there any truth to this? ironically new to copping retail, have always had to do resale

these seem like they're literally almost everywhere cause my local FNL is getting them

that is a store that got black/red XI's but did not get shoes like infrared VI's and concord XI's :lol:

I heard around 4-6 is when they sell unclaimed pairs at FTL is there any truth to this? ironically new to copping retail, have always had to do resale

Seems like there isn’t much hype on these and since it’s FCFS at the stores I’m sure if you get there early you shouldn’t have any problems grabbing a pair
Who knows these might even sit online

Looks like exclusive access coming soon
20C19101-7F88-447B-90FF-BF9784B5E889.png

Looks like it
I’m guessing if the exclusive access popped up in your snkrs odds are you will have access tomorrow
But who knows

Back
Top Bottom