Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

Dude I have the same type of stories with Footaction and footlocker. There are ppl on here that just aren’t motivated, think outside the box or act on leads. Following leads got me 5 pairs of bred toes, 3 different ways all while I detailed how to do it and provided proof no1 acted. I copped the last 3 pair just to prove the in store jig worked. While ppl on here didn’t believe till it hit twitter. A lot of people are lazy and need to be spoon fed. I’ve been on NT lurking since like 06 when dudes were secretive and wouldn’t give up any info. When they did everyone acted on it or lost out. That’s Why everyone loves BABYJS23 he made this far less cutthroat and cool to help each other.

i might have missed those details lol .. care to explain? in store jig?

I used to work at FNL and kept tight with my manager. He held me any shoe he got from 2012-2018, but now that the raffle is app only, that's over. It was a good run :frown:

2C0611FA-ACCB-4491-9859-CB803238DE4F.png

Just got my L.

Raptor 4s told me I lost right when I could first look. I then checked again an hour or so later and it then showed I won.
Not sure if that could happen again, but I’d check again later today just in case.

Yeah man....FNL app is wack city. I have splash also...finally saw a ticket to peel and reveal and now i cant even do that....foh fnl

Back
Top Bottom