Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

In the beginning, those without 10M headstarts were definitely losing. But I think after a while, they started saving some pairs for the lower headstart accounts to make it fair. Just a conspiracy theory of course, along with the million other footapps conspiracy. I was just sharing my experience winning yeezys and bred toes and other AJ1's with a 7M headstart and 9M headstart over my other 10M headstart accounts.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. Hold a very small number of pairs to keep people interested in filling out the app/going in for check ins, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. Hold a very small number of pairs to keep people interested in filling out the app/going in for check ins, etc.
i would think theres still more to gain from handing Ls to 6/7 minute accounts and incentivizing them to spend $300 to upgrade to 9/10.

OR if you give W's to these 6/7/9 min accounts, they'd have to spend the money to buy those pairs anyway.

OR if you give W's to these 6/7/9 min accounts, they'd have to spend the money to buy those pairs anyway.

but thats all they would spend tho, just paying for the shoes. the other way they gotta spend the 300 to get the status AND pay for the shoes too if they win.

i see it from both sides tho.

thats what they have their 10min customers for, the incentives is to get these newbies 7/9min people to also come shop at FTL Corp.

I see a bunch of people every release without 10min headstart and refuse to spend $300 just to platinum status just to get a chance to win the shoes.

In need of size 10. Struck on on Snkrs. StockX saying $250. Should I wait? Hopefully the prices go down.

In need of size 10. Struck on on Snkrs. StockX saying $250. Should I wait? Hopefully the prices go down.

Idk. Unless there’s an unknown batch of these somewhere or a restock it’s looking like prices are holding steady. Especially on Purps. I’d say buy pines if you can get in the $220-$250 range. Hopefully it goes down tho. Theres just no way to know for sure at this point.

Yea struck out this morning on the late shipment from ftl. Was not expecting a ton of ghost chairs from 9pm last night from what I was told this morning at 4am. Kinda bs imo, but it's whatever. Who got a 9 they willing to let go? Not paying full stockx prices, but near it

"for the toe"
20180926_165253.jpg

My FNL pair. Also hit on Champs with 10 min headstart. These seemed much easier to get than the Purps. Guy had 2 SZ 10’s available when I picked up.
26D59145-B533-42CB-8628-254861478473.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom