Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

yeah its just at a splash screen now. I really want these after what happen at champs with them "selling" my reserved pair I won in a raffle.
full story on this? did they say why they sold it? curious since fnl is new to the raffle system.

full story on this? did they say why they sold it? curious since fnl is new to the raffle system.
Sure, So basically I'm living in Vermont on a contract assignment for work. Only ONE STORE in the state received the pines, no store got the purps.

I won on the raffle with a 7min HS. Went into Champs to get my pair and they tried to give me a size 10.5.. I won the raffle for size 10.

Even though it's a half size. It's makes a difference in ones because they run big on me.

Then I didnt wanna purchase the wrong size and half to pay stock x by adding money just get my size. Thats foolish considering I won the raffle.

The integrity of system is to ensure it doesn't happen. I spoke with store mgr, he claimed he wasn't there when the shoe was sold and will have to check who sold it.

I believe either he or another employee kept them for themselves. Nobody wearing Retro Jordan 1s like that in Burlington VT. It seemed extremely shady.

All champs offered was a $25 gift card which I still haven't received and I still don't have the sneakers...smh

Sure, So basically I'm living in Vermont on a contract assignment for work. Only ONE STORE in the state received the pines, no store got the purps.

I won on the raffle with a 7min HS. Went into Champs to get my pair and they tried to give me a size 10.5.. I won the raffle for size 10.

Even though it's a half size. It's makes a difference in ones because they run big on me.

Then I didnt wanna purchase the wrong size and half to pay stock x by adding money just get my size. Thats foolish considering I won the raffle.

The integrity of system is to ensure it doesn't happen. I spoke with store mgr, he claimed he wasn't there when the shoe was sold and will have to check who sold it.

I believe either he or another employee kept them for themselves. Nobody wearing Retro Jordan 1s like that in Burlington VT. It seemed extremely shady.

All champs offered was a $25 gift card which I still haven't received and I still don't have the sneakers...smh

i woulda been like cool, go check right now. takes 2 minutes. i shall wait here. most likely the manager was complicit. when people like that lose their jobs, i dont feel bad.

before people come at me and b like "oh c'mon dude might have a family to feed etc etc", just know dude didnt think about his own family when he decided to do what he did, so why should i? lol

wow. this be my worst fear when going to pick up a raffle. im afraid i show up and they hit me with the i dont see your name on the list, we over sold your size, we dont have your size or we sold your size.

I would've taken that half size up, its better than leaving empty handed if you already made your way out there, especially if its just half size difference. But this similar situation happened to me with the Royals. I won on Footlocker app for Royals in a size 8, I get there an hour after they open and they tell me they're all sold out of the size 8. But isn't my size reserved? And also it's only an hour after the store has been opened, the cutoff for pickup isn't until another 4 hours. So they said ok but I'm not leaving until you give me a pair because I'm guaranteed a pair with my reservation and they tell me that they can't guarantee me a pair/size until after the cutoff time to see whats left. So they made me wait 4 hours until 3PM and they had leftovers and they told me I can choose from a few sizes. Ended up getting a size 9, which was too big for me but I was able to oop it to a friend.

i woulda been like cool, go check right now. takes 2 minutes. i shall wait here. most likely the manager was complicit. when people like that lose their jobs, i dont feel bad.

before people come at me and b like "oh c'mon dude might have a family to feed etc etc", just know dude didnt think about his own family when he decided to do what he did, so why should i? lol
Exactly I will keep my foot on their neck and I will call them again today to see if that manager will be reprimanded. I came in at noon, store didn't open until 10am. He claims he wasn't there BUT they had the shoes on DISPLAY.

Maybe I'm confused but that was the EXACT reason major retailers started the raffle system because of backdooring pairsz(which the manager is always complicit). They just thought they could switch and keep them and I would be cool with it. It's not about the money But how silly would it be for me sell that pair they were trying to sell me to stock x, add $50+ to get my size. I know they're shoes but man it's just a really poor business practice.

One of the many reasons why i make it a priority to get to the stores EARLY
Breh with all due respect. I was there maybe two hours after they opened in a extremely small town. That mall is dead. Winning the raffle and having a pick up window is to ensure you can get your pair without the static. I don't see what I did wrong. Sorry, I'm just irritated by it.

Exactly I will keep my foot on their neck and I will call them again today to see if that manager will be reprimanded. I came in at noon, store didn't open until 10am. He claims he wasn't there BUT they had the shoes on DISPLAY.

Maybe I'm confused but that was the EXACT reason major retailers started the raffle system because of backdooring pairsz(which the manager is always complicit). They just thought they could switch and keep them and I would be cool with it. It's not about the money But how silly would it be for me sell that pair they were trying to sell me to stock x, add $50+ to get my size. I know they're shoes but man it's just a really poor business practice.

Breh with all due respect. I was there maybe two hours after they opened in a extremely small town. That mall is dead. Winning the raffle and having a pick up window is to ensure you can get your pair without the static. I don't see what I did wrong. Sorry, I'm just irritated by it.

I would've taken that half size up, its better than leaving empty handed if you already made your way out there, especially if its just half size difference. But this similar situation happened to me with the Royals. I won on Footlocker app for Royals in a size 8, I get there an hour after they open and they tell me they're all sold out of the size 8. But isn't my size reserved? And also it's only an hour after the store has been opened, the cutoff for pickup isn't until another 4 hours. So they said ok but I'm not leaving until you give me a pair because I'm guaranteed a pair with my reservation and they tell me that they can't guarantee me a pair/size until after the cutoff time to see whats left. So they made me wait 4 hours until 3PM and they had leftovers and they told me I can choose from a few sizes. Ended up getting a size 9, which was too big for me but I was able to oop it to a friend.

i would have laughed in dudes face if he tried to tell me he cant guarantee me a pair until the end of the pickup window. i would have showed him my app reserve and been like "bro my size BEEN guaranteed since 6PM last night when i won and confirmed my reserve. yall just trying to b slick. just go in the back and get me my size 8 from outta ya hiding spot before i call corporate and we play the no guarantee game with the status of your job"

:lol:

lol yeah it was a mess tbh but I was patient. Must have spoke to like 4 employees playing that "who, what, where why" when I said I'm here to pick up my guaranteed pair.

So just copped size 9 for 300. I honestly don't think that's a bad price considering what it looks like on stockx and that I'd have to pay an additional 25 to ship to where I'm at. Now I just need to find someone to buy my 5.5 for the same price so it makes me feel better.

So just copped size 9 for 300. I honestly don't think that's a bad price considering what it looks like on stockx and that I'd have to pay an additional 25 to ship to where I'm at. Now I just need to find someone to buy my 5.5 for the same price so it makes me feel better.

Damn... you had to spend some money. That’s unfortunate.........

Where are you located?

tried all day to get ebay sellers to accept offers that would come out to under $300 after the code, to no avail. prices holding hard on 8.5

Back
Top Bottom