Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

20200229_084859.jpg

Welp... tried the timer trick on SP and got stuck with the 429 error

And unfortunately I wear a 8 and that was either the first size gone or never showed up when I tried to purchase anywhere.. struck out on SNKRS at 9 am smh and that's gonna be the first size to skyrocket on the resell market

I hate having to wear a size 8 in 1s smh

Welp... tried the timer trick on SP and got stuck with the 429 error

And unfortunately I wear a 8 and that was either the first size gone or never showed up when I tried to purchase anywhere.. struck out on SNKRS at 9 am smh and that's gonna be the first size to skyrocket on the resell market

I hate having to wear a size 8 in 1s smh
Dude we are in the same boat! Ive paid resale for almost all the AJ1s I have in my collection and just got to the point That Im not doing it anymore. Oh well off to the next L.

Checked out 20 minutes after launch on FTL, even after it said sizes were sold out. Just got confirmation email.

Dude we are in the same boat! Ive paid resale for almost all the AJ1s I have in my collection and just got to the point That Im not doing it anymore. Oh well off to the next L.
the only raffle I've ever won for some 1s were for the spiderman joints. I've had to pay resell for the majority of my 1s besides the hare 1s and allstar 1s..... it truly sucks

the resellers are too bloodthirsty when it comes to the small sizes of 1s

Was gonna snag these just for the points, but if I might not make my $$ back I’m gucci. Curse this new FLX nonsense that forces you to buy **** you don’t want to have a chance at stuff you really want. :smh: :smh:

I'm surprised these weren't on the FTL raffle. Especially since these look to be limited from what I'm reading. Next up are the Flint 13's for me.

Back
Top Bottom