Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

Got to my local FL @ 10am & almost still didn’t get a pair. There must of been about 15 people ahead of me inside da store already. Got da last 8.5. FL gotta start back raffles instead of fcfs. Can’t wait to rock these. My first pair of 1s since da unc 1s last summer.

B619965C-A157-4ACF-918E-31E8909E2790.jpeg

just notice the back of the tongue for these does not have the text

Wasnt even on my radar but when i seen fab w them on his ig w the red laces 🔥🔥🔥

def regret not trying to cop

I ended up decided to get a pair last minute. I was against them because of the wings logo but I really like the rest of the shoe and pics had me sold. Hopefully I like them in person.

I ended up decided to get a pair last minute. I was against them because of the wings logo but I really like the rest of the shoe and pics had me sold. Hopefully I like them in person.
I’m deciding in person. Didn’t want to wait around the ish show in person fcfs to see

local Champs still had a size 10 yesterday afternoon

FTL had none

Wouldn't be surprised if my local FNL has any left

Of course these shoes could of been executed a lot better, (along with Crimson tints and sbb 3.0s) but im a sucker for this OG high color blocking style no matter what the materials they use.For collectors I guess I can see it being an issue.Just in my opinion idk

Was able to triple up after work, $156 with mil disco, 2 size 9.5 for me and a size 10 for my homie visiting from DC

0CA8D2BF-E7D5-4799-9753-F531535032BA.jpeg
What store is giving you mil-disco on J's the day of release?! 99% of the time you'd think I said something out of line when I mention a mil-disco on new releases. (I also don't live in a military populated area).

FTL/FTA/Champs will give you mil discount, XIs are the only exceptions... even though I did get lucky once lol

Back
Top Bottom