Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

These jerks at the footsites not knowing how to handle this release made me miss adding 2 more stores to FTA. Now it's locked and I can't add. :angry:

Wanna hear some?

I call FNL at KP in Brooklyn, ladies told me they're doing raffles for the day. I called at 4:50. I come in at 7 I was told they ended the raffle at 5......

Wasted gas and all

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanna hear some?

I call FNL at KP in Brooklyn, ladies told me they're doing raffles for the day. I called at 4:50. I come in at 7 I was told they ended the raffle at 5......

Wasted gas and all

gotta watch out for FNL they give out a limited number of tickets...

I didn't even bother showing up lol I coulda got there in plenty of time

Last edited by a moderator:

As mentioned above, pros and cons with FNL since there's a limited number of tix. In LA they usually run out before the mall even opens.

I think it'll be good to see the outcome Friday :smokin since Shadows drop a few days after my bday, I might keep these in the closet until then to UNDS

Size 12 SVD pair came in
Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 5.27.35 PM.png

Got played by Champs smh. Told me they were doing tickets through Thursday. Get there today and the dude said they had a conference call last night and that they would be doing the release through the app and that he "thinks" the reservations were already closed.

There are places selling them for 4 hundred just saying if people miss out there is always pay resale forcing hem again it’s up to you and how bad you want them. Good luck to everyone

Back
Top Bottom