Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Old Faithfuls For A Quick Business Trip
13E0595C-8377-417A-B91A-737380B651D9.jpeg

25856D15-6DB5-4777-9225-1F1E4DE6255E.jpeg

Yeah, can someone please post a picture of their pair if it has a lot of bad creasing. I want to see what a worst-case-scenario looks like.

This is the first pair I've ever owned that I flat out do not want to wear because of creasing. I might have to flip them if I can't fully enjoy them. Unless I can double up.

Wear your shoes, yes they will crease, but you said you want to fully enjoy them so wear them and enjoy them there shoes they are going to crease, patent ones can crease bad after just one wear but you cant enjoy a shoe unless its on foot. unless your idea of enjoying a shoe is just looking at it on a shelf lol

Just dont try to add any extra creases by bending down to pick something up etc and it wont look horrible

Yea I never decided to check for these until now, they're a good price. Just wanted to see if they looked fugazzi to you guys.

EDIT:

I noticed the shoe paper at the top and that they're fully laced. I know 1's don't come like that unless the person tried them on. But I don't know...I wanna swoop but not tryna get jipped. Happened more than enough times to me in this life lol

Last edited:
Yea I never decided to check for these until now, they're a good price. Just wanted to see if they looked fugazzi to you guys.

EDIT:

I noticed the shoe paper at the top and that they're fully laced. I know 1's don't come like that unless the person tried them on. But I don't know...I wanna swoop but not tryna get jipped. Happened more than enough times to me in this life lol
If its too good to be true, then it probably is.

Had a fire sale with all my Jordan’s the past 2 weeks. Was going to sell the gold toes and the gold toe top 1 as well I just can’t do it they are so dope on and off feet. The store is going to be pissed that I am not selling them. Love both of mine and plan on rocking both pairs real soon godbless fam

I played the long game and recently unloaded 2 pair of gold toes, made about about $650 selling them

That’s gonna pay for 1 pair of hyper crimsons, turbo greens, & infrared 6s + a little change towards a pair of bred 4s

I'm gonna bring this thing way back from the dead so apologies for anyone subbed to this thread. Need a price check for a pair of size 9 ds gold toes. Buying locally from an old coworker and trying to figure a fair price for both parties. Is 420-450 considered lowballing? I'm trying to come up with a number that's better than sx payout but not trying to pay that sx price after fees/taxes/shipping

Around $450 seems fair for both parties IMO.

Have they mentioned a price? If they sold at $500 on StockX (current Ask), they’d get $440.

Around $450 seems fair for both parties IMO.

Have they mentioned a price? If they sold at $500 on StockX (current Ask), they’d get $440.
Thanks for the reply. Nah he hasn't mentioned a price, but wanted to sort of drop a number that works for both so he doesn't think he's getting lowballed. He used to be hardcore into shoes like me, used to go camping out together at times. But I think he's gotten out of the scene so I'm kinda surprised he still had these on ice at this point in time.

Bumping this thread, any of y’all still wearing your gold toe 1s? If so post some pics of the creasing, bout to pick up a pair locally

Liquid Swords Liquid Swords Haven’t worn my gold toes yet, but these are Blue Chills and Fearless. You might have to zoom in to see the creasing more. It looks a bit worse in person than in the pic. These have been worn appropriately 5-10 times each.

My brother and I are NOT hard on these kicks. We don’t run/play in them. So this is closer to a “BEST CASE” example. I’ve seen some beat up pairs and they look really bad.

Also, the heel is very stiff. They’re uncomfortable. Because of that, I rarely wear my blue chills even though I LOVE how they look. $0.02

E1D85368-EDB4-416F-A354-5B674C4DAB6B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom