Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Everytime I see pics of these I want em even more.... dang....
IMG_20190211_193315.jpg
IMG_20190211_193313.jpg
IMG_20190211_193310.jpg
IMG_20190211_193312.jpg

:wow::nthat:

All the stores in my area saying Nike shipped these out late and might miss being logged in to the big stores app.

Anybody hearing the same issue in their area?

Don’t want to sound sexist but how come female shoe retail workers rarely know what they’re talking about. Came into finishline and she was talking about the raffle ended yesterday and was persistent about it till homie came out the back and told her what was up

Don’t want to sound sexist but how come female shoe retail workers rarely know what they’re talking about. Came into finishline and she was talking about the raffle ended yesterday and was persistent about it till homie came out the back and told her what was up

Oh, she knows..... She just told you it's over, so that you wouldn't do one... :lol:

This happens a lot down here. They want lower entries so they have more pairs to backdoor, which they still do regardless. :smh:

PO

blackmondays blackmondays it happens for the spidermans 1s three stores didnt get there shipments in in time for release day, had them about 2 weeks later

Also some stores didnt have them in b4 the app deadline so they did fcfs on release day

Raffle gets locked in today on the footapps
Make sure you have local stores picked
There’s always that one person lol

Anyone have a FTL code? All I can find are ones from yesterday. Gracias'

So local big HoH got turbo green but late shipment for chill blues... umm... something smells fishy... oh well turbo green it is.

Legit, a guy employee told me the same exact thing. Apparently he was thinking of the Turbo Greens. He was so clueless.

I'm not saying both sexes know the same amount in regards to sneakers, but I think our biases play into it so it seems worse than it really is. When a female doesn't know something shoe related, it's confirmation bias. "Oh, I knew she wouldn't know. Girls don't know sneakers." When a guy doesn't know, we just shrug it off, we subscribe his lack of knowledge to him as an individual, not to all males in general.

I've met plenty of male employees that knew absolutely nothing about sneakers, and plenty female employees that knew nothing about sneakers. It's a job to most of them, so shouldn't be too surprising that it seems to be the norm. I've also met a few male and few female employees that knew a good amount about sneakers. And on rare occasions, you'll meet an employee who would fit right in at NT.

Last edited:

When I worked at footlocker my manager would only hire bad females. Like he would even take our input on who to hire :rofl: they not there because of their customer service bro :lol:

When I worked at footlocker my manager would only hire bad females. Like he would even take our input on who to hire :rofl: they not there because of their customer service bro :lol:
I've dealt with some pretty clueless males too. I had a guy tell me that Footlocker doesn't sell Kobes and another one didn't even know what Kobes were.

I'm tired of losing. Bit the bullet and paid $80 for a slot. Supposedly you only pay if it hits.

We'll see. Hopefully my credit card info won't be stolen and used fraudulently. :lol: .... :nerd: .... :ohwell:

Legit, a guy employee told me the same exact thing. Apparently he was thinking of the Turbo Greens. He was so clueless.

I'm not saying both sexes know the same amount in regards to sneakers, but I think our biases play into it so it seems worse than it really is. When a female doesn't know something shoe related, it's confirmation bias. "Oh, I knew she wouldn't know. Girls don't know sneakers." When a guy doesn't know, we just shrug it off, we subscribe his lack of knowledge to him as an individual, not to all males in general.

I've met plenty of male employees that knew absolutely nothing about sneakers, and plenty female employees that knew nothing about sneakers. It's a job to most of them, so shouldn't be too surprising that it seems to be the norm. I've also met a few male and few female employees that knew a good amount about sneakers. And on rare occasions, you'll meet an employee who would fit right in at NT.
Well said, never thought of it like that

Thats how the ones in my area are like lmao they don’t care about shoes in the slightest

Back
Top Bottom