Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

8B9E454A-CA41-49CC-8A30-06EAFC157555.jpeg

Footlocker was the only app that had 14 in my area

I never win on the Footlocker app but what’s one more L right Haha

JB strategy: Lets drop a 1 in a popular men’s colorway but make it Women’s only. That will make them want them even more, because it’s common psychology that we all want what we can’t have. :smh:

Champs is still showing tomorrow

not sure about FA...no stores remotely close w/

so the verdict is in, the late shipments don't mean that they will be more widely available than what we thought

StockX has sizes available up to 14W.
JB strategy: Lets drop a 1 in a popular men’s colorway but make it Women’s only. That will make them want them even more, because it’s common psychology that we all want what we can’t have. :smh:
It is BS, the Turbo Green looks like a woman’s shoe and should’ve been the woman’s pair. The UNC should’ve been unisex.

Wish I could have seen reaction videos to guys getting home and finding out they picked up women’s size. Like yeah they suppose to be tight like this

Luckily the 15% fee on stock x is bs cause you know some dudes already sold pairs thinking they would win at footlocker :rofl:

What pairs? There are no pairs. Every store I ask says they haven't received pairs yet and aren't even sure if/when they'll get them.

Back
Top Bottom