Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

I went to the store this morning with high hopes but as soon as 10am hit somebody in line started fighting so now there not releasing these until tommorow. So basically there gonna backdoor the pairs then say they sold them yesterday tommorow.

What store was this?

How the hell were you able to check out . Froze on me every time I hit my size

F5 bro! thats really all i can say. just kept refreshing and got lucky. expecting a cancel tho
tenor.gif

somehow carted and checked out a 9 on footlocker. got order number but no email confirmation or even charge on my card yet so I'm crossing my fingers

Wow, you cook on everything bro.

i USED to cook alot. I'm not n2 it as much anymore. And thats a good thing. cause i live in charlotte and would probably be standing in the cold at Social Status right now.
just watching the madness unfold on IG is confirmation that, yeah, too old for that sh*t

FNL Carolina Place have a lot of unclaimed pairs and it’s about to turn 12pm for my NC fam. I got my pair already though so ima go home.

Edit: Also the line for the people standing outside waiting on the pairs is short, so you have a good chance

Last edited:
I chalked online. Just walked n2 a DTLR store n bought the last sz 8 mens 6.5. I need a sz 12 mens 10. Hit my pm if interested.

checked out champs and footlocker manually about 30 mins ago, keep trying. hearing not many bots cooked today.

Back
Top Bottom