Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Idk how i hit these on SNKRS but I did and got another pair through FTA reserve app both W9.5

Attachments

• CF15E7AD-57E9-4082-BD72-26D0FCF664C4.jpeg
    CF15E7AD-57E9-4082-BD72-26D0FCF664C4.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 31
i gotta stop visiting this damn thread till i get confirmation from FTL lol

**** man pics looking so damn good on these

I really like the color blocking on the shoe. Only managed an 8 women's so would def need to trade up to a 10.5 womens for my actual size. But like everyone else, I wonder how often I would use these because of the patent leather. Will def not age well and I might need to just flip to fund my recent ow purchases that I paid resell for. Beautiful shoe though. I hope jordan/nike decides to do the same color blocking and cw in regular tumbled leather.

Still trying to get my nephews pair mens size 8 womens 9.5W . Hopefully I get a W on FTL app tonight. Good luck to all.

If not do yall think resale will dip or go up after tonight?

How does FTL countdown work?
If you get chosen do you have a time limit to accept your reservation or is it automatically reserved for you

How does FTL countdown work?
If you get chosen do you have a time limit to accept your reservation or is it automatically reserved for you
you have like 2 hours to accept. if you dont itll go to someone on the waitlist

Still trying to get my nephews pair mens size 8 womens 9.5W . Hopefully I get a W on FTL app tonight. Good luck to all.

If not do yall think resale will dip or go up after tonight?

i honestly think it will go up .. i dont think ftl has that many pairs in store .. i peeked at the fta list when i picked mine up and it was only like 15-20 pairs if that

lol its not that I don't want them, I just prefer some other 1's colorways (court purps, turbos) that I missed out on and this could be my hook n reel

i agree...i like these but i dont see myself rocking often cuz of the colors and the patent... i would trade these straight up for the court purps and blue moons... i see myself having more use of out of those 2 colorways... that being said im a take these to FC :lol:

don't really have any social media accounts w/ the exception of Untappd

no reason in particular, I suppose the benefit it would offer me is rare situations like this and some places allow additional raffle entries if I follow them

I don't feel the need to follow ppl or businesses...sure I can gain by following shoes stores and whatnot but I've pretty much always just relied on NT for that for 15+ years
i just want a 12 to wear. is that asking too much?
20190218_163800.jpg

Been out of the loop, but for anyone who got through FTL website on launch, anyone else get a back order or does that mean I'm just doomed for cancellation? Hehe. Sorry if this was already discussed.

i agree...i like these but i dont see myself rocking often cuz of the colors and the patent... i would trade these straight up for the court purps and blue moons... i see myself having more use of out of those 2 colorways... that being said im a take these to FC :lol:
I wonder how often I'd rock court purple myself, but being a lakers fan, I could do the yellow lace thing. I have a women's size 8, which is going for about 315ish on the market. I wouldn't mind adding another 100 for the court purple.

Got lucky and camped out for blue moons and I gotta say, it's a very clean pair. Will probably last you longer than the patents as long as you take care of the suede.

Im new to this coutdown and raffles. Im more old school pull up and cop

Just downloaded footlocker and finish line apps. I need some assistance lol whats next :lol: :lol:

.. thanks in advance,

- much luv, stay freshhhhhh !!

Im new to this coutdown and raffles. Im more old school pull up and cop

Just downloaded footlocker and finish line apps. I need some assistance lol whats next :lol: :lol:

.. thanks in advance,

- much luv, stay freshhhhhh !!

Each release you select the shoe you want, size, and location. Each release has what's called a headstart, if you're a VIP you get 6 minutes, if you're platinum VIP you get 9 minutes, and then you can get an extra minute by checking into a location (separate thread on doing this and it's what all those zip codes and 4 digit codes are). The maximum headstart is 10 minutes each release so getting that increases your chances. You have until a certain time and date to submit your shoe/size/location and then it locks in, after it locks in you find out the next day if you won when you're countdown expires and then the day after that is when you'd pickup the shoes. Much easier when you do your first one and see the process but that gets you started.

Back
Top Bottom