Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Thanks for the feedback all! Will continue to try for the W on reserve, but expect an L. Everything in HI is FCFS so not really putting my platinum status to use other than the coupons. One day...

How is everyone winning on a 9.5 but me? :lol:

Congrats to everyone that won! Hope you guys wear and enjoy them in good health.

if I knew these had resale value, I would actually signed up on my FTL accounts :lol:

Team Manual
20190220_181732.jpg

L 10 mins size 10. Well this L streak is a surprise from FTL. Hit everything last year

****... my route was being inspected today so had supervisor following me today on my route.... failed to check app.... mothafocka.....

I completely forgot the timer ended today, I didn’t even get a notification :/

Does FootLocker's timer end an hour earlier than the other Foot Apps? I wonder if a lot of people forgot, and that's why several people seem to have gotten off the waitlist.

Does FootLocker's timer end an hour earlier than the other Foot Apps? I wonder if a lot of people forgot, and that's why several people seem to have gotten off the waitlist.

No they end at the same time for the most part, I had a 10 minute head start and I had completed forgot that today was when the timer would’ve ended

Ugh don't even know if I won or not. Second time I forgot to check results. The app didn't send notification again. Gotta set a reminder from now on :smh:

Back
Top Bottom