Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

shoe palace restock pair came in. still amazed at the quality on these. also amazed shoe palace shipped in a box and not a bag.

20200409_213846.jpg

You paint those freehand? lol. I like the idea but the swoosh and a few other spots are looking rough.

yeah i did them freehand, i taped off the areas and prepped well. The wings logo i free handed and is always the hardest part to do. I’m not a professional customizer and don’t claim to be. But it was a project i enjoyed working on and will go back in to refine the wings logo a little bit more

yeah i did them freehand, i taped off the areas and prepped well. The wings logo i free handed and is always the hardest part to do. I’m not a professional customizer and don’t claim to be. But it was a project i enjoyed working on and will go back in to refine the wings logo a little bit more

I respect the effort and I'm too scared to try and customize a shoe myself so definitely not trying to cast any stones, just felt like a few real noticeable spots could use some touching up. The front of the swoosh on the right foot looks like the black overlapped into the white a bunch, that was the most glaring one for me, but maybe it's just the picture?

hello, please can i ask if these are legit?

Attachments

• unc1.jpg
    unc1.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 17
  • unc5.jpg
    unc5.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 18
  • unc6.jpg
    unc6.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 18
  • unc7.jpg
    unc7.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 22
  • unc9.jpg
    unc9.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 22
  • unc15.jpg
    unc15.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 25
  • unc25.jpg
    unc25.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 265
  • unc26.jpg
    unc26.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 269
Just realized this about these and not sure if it was already mentioned previously ITT.

but I got a women’s 10 which is 1.5 size up from my men’s 8.5 but then I realized that they measure 27 CM. A men’s size 8.5 is 26.5 CM. So I should’ve copped a women’s 9.5 then?

reds match pretty well in the photos

how close do they look in person?

I bought a pair of these with the intent of doing this but haven't even started on doing a custom on a pair of 3's outside of taping which I did a few months ago :lol:

reds match pretty well in the photos

how close do they look in person?

I bought a pair of these with the intent of doing this but haven't even started on doing a custom on a pair of 3's outside of taping which I did a few months ago :lol:

The reds match because I also painted the toe box. The UNC to Chicago have a more burgundy red on the toe box, so I had to mix paint for a red i wanted and painted the back panels and toe box to match.

Back
Top Bottom