Air Jordan 1 x Aleali May Thread

I paid 380 for a 9.5 yesterday so don’t feel bad. I did however sell a pair of Breds that covered that price.

Doom. Doom. One of my friends just got a 10 earlier off Stockx for 356 or 357. If that's a decent price for you, I'd probably just put in a bid and hope someone accepts it.

Last edited:
Doom. Doom. One of my friends just got a 10 earlier off Stockx for 356 or 357. If that's a decent price for you, I'd probably just put in a bid and hope someone accepts it.

Good looking out. I'm just going to sell some zebs and maybe a few others and I might pick them up.

Tempting to pick these up.. you think these go up over time if I wait to buy ?

I can see prices on there dropping. Too much releasing in November for these to stay at 350-400. Dudes gonna try to flip them quick so I can see low 300s soon
I'll probably cop at that point don't see these falling much and they will rise barring no rerelease

I mean we all know Nike has pairs of these just chillin....just a matter of when they decide to release them

IMG_1217.JPG

I agree with those who say these are better in person. Seem pretty wearable.

Tried asking Nike again today. No answer. Say its not on calendar. Not going to give up hope refuse to cave into resale prices....

Back
Top Bottom