Air Jordan 1 x Aleali May Thread

Creme is so foul! I drove an hour for nothing because they wouldn’t tell me on the phone they sold out, & they turned off the comments to the post so no one could ask if they still had any.
492B0038-EF19-4546-B960-C316A33E4BDF.png

cobrab19 cobrab19 This is the one thing I hate about shoes like these. Everyone acts all shady and won't tell you any info like running out of raffle tickets or if your size is already gone in a FCFS line and you end up wasting your time. Not sure what joy employees get out of this.

cobrab19 cobrab19 This is the one thing I hate about shoes like these. Everyone acts all shady and won't tell you any info like running out of raffle tickets or if your size is already gone in a FCFS line and you end up wasting your time. Not sure what joy employees get out of this.
Their theory is the less people to enter the better I guess lol. But the real snakes show their color on limited release

Their theory is the less people to enter the better I guess lol. But the real snakes show their color on limited release
Kinda works both ways.

As someone who worked for FTA for 5 years, one the one thing that annoyed me was all these random people who never buys stuff all of the sudden wants to cop one thing and one thing only. As opposed to those who buys mulitiple items and more of a loyalist. But at least we give everyone a fair chance

Kinda works both ways.

As someone who worked for FTA for 5 years, one the one thing that annoyed me was all these random people who never buys stuff all of the sudden wants to cop one thing and one thing only. As opposed to those who buys mulitiple items and more of a loyalist. But at least we give everyone a fair chance
So people that you’ve never seen buy anything before can’t purchase a limited item? So the loyalists earned that right? Curious

T
Kinda works both ways.

I feel the same way. I support voucher programs and loyalty programs.

So people that you’ve never seen buy anything before can’t purchase a limited item? So the loyalists earned that right? Curious

I feel that they should get priority. That's why Footsites are doing the App raffle now. Pretty much for limited kicks you'll have a better chance if you're a VIP member

I feel that they should get priority. That's why Footsites are doing the App raffle now. Pretty much for limited kicks you'll have a better chance if you're a VIP member
I feel the chances should be the sanme no matter what your prior purchase history is but that’s just me

Back
Top Bottom