Air Jordan 1 X Dior

You think so? 500 pairs feels like a lot of pairs to hand out to F&F.

Also, I wonder why they closed the registration early when it was scheduled for 3 days. They closed it after 6 hours or so after it was opened, right?

Part of me hopes that meant all the pairs are accounted for for their FCFS - so everybody who entered got their slot. But that seems extremely unlikely since I signed up like 4 or 5 hours after it opened and there's no way it took that long to fill up my size at my chosen store. I mean ****, the raffles for sneakers reach up to 90,000+ entries in like 30 minutes :lol:

Dior will 100% prioritize F&F and VICs over first time or infrequent buyers who are unlikely to spend large sums on the brand. It's in Dior's best interest to keep their core consumer happy.

Dior will 100% prioritize F&F and VICs over first time or infrequent buyers who are unlikely to spend large sums on the brand. It's in Dior's best interest to keep their core consumer happy.

makes sense

I don’t care what you make them or remake them or what materials you use. Mids are all trash. These are a joke.

Yes the whole release pairs to the public stop backdooring **** really only applies to sneakers and some other niche markets. For high end boutiques it is common practice

DCE58F00-AD83-44D4-AAFA-9F8A261B672F.jpeg

I just hope at least ONE head from here hits so we can hear their journey and story. This a once in a life time type of release. Whoever hits should def film their experience !

Picking up the shoe ain’t really much of an experience

It's not. But for most ppl, myself included, they would be flying to pick up a $10-20 K sneaker. It's a pretty monumental release based on that alone. Not something that happens regularly and would definitely be cooler if it happened to a NT member.

It's not. But for most ppl, myself included, they would be flying to pick up a $10-20 K sneaker. It's a pretty monumental release based on that alone. Not something that happens regularly and would definitely be cooler if it happened to a NT member.
I guess if you made a vacation out of it, but during this pandemic for me it’s strictly cop and bounce no extra games. Maaaybe a pic at the Dior store that’s it.

My dumbass over here thinking about whether I want to make it a roadtrip to go pick these up or just buy a round trip airfare ticket. Let me dream :lol:

Lol same. I got my entry in for soho at ~6:15 AM CST. probably too late... still, fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom