Air Jordan 1 X Dior

they said you can enter as much as possible in the same store and they'll only throw away a few of your entry if its through different stores

ok thats fishy... i picked rodeo and entered at around 4:50am pst

what size did you win for? maybe its one of the lesser popular sizes?
I always go for my size. EU 45

DAMN. PST? And it went live at 4:00 AM PST... I wonder how that happened. almost three hours after the entries opening and a W. Maybe a good chunk of the low tops were allocated to that store? At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. CONGRATS!

I had my girlfriend sign up for high tops @ Beverly Hills at ~4:15 AM PST. She didn't hit. No worries though, I'm pretty ecstatic/lucky to hit on one pair.

Yeah I don't know how the selection process really went, but I for sure didn't enter right away. Congrats on your pair as well!! Hyped af for you!

I always go for my size. EU 45

Yeah I don't know how the selection process really went, but I for sure didn't enter right away. Congrats on your pair as well!! Hyped af for you!

ok that makes sense then, i picked 9.5 and 10 and those are probably the most popular size, both for fit and reselling purposes so its probably first to go

Still waiting on call from Miami location

Attachments

• 41F6CE11-355F-49B5-9AD1-310AB1D55A5F.png
    41F6CE11-355F-49B5-9AD1-310AB1D55A5F.png
    859.3 KB · Views: 1,338
Oh yeah! I can imagine those sizes being done especially quick, but I'm most def one lucky sob because I'm sure there had to be millions of entries tbh.
ok that makes sense then, i picked 9.5 and 10 and those are probably the most popular size, both for fit and reselling purposes so its probably first to go

Probably a mix of a few things, first you know they hit up F&F and Celeb clientele. Probably only left with a handful of random sizes and then picked random names to get those to make it more like a 'raffle'.

More winners than I expected :nthat:
Maybe some winners won't pick up and they'll select some more from the list :nerd:

When Dior originally gave that open window of time to enter I knew it wasn't going to be FCFS. They didn't articulate the process clearly but I took it as a raffle.

When Dior originally gave that open window of time to enter I knew it wasn't going to be FCFS. They didn't articulate the process clearly but I took it as a raffle.

its actually quite clear in the T&C

Recipient Selections: Purchase Options will be distributed on a first come, first served basis (following verification) based on the model, size and Store designated, until the inventory of Air Dior Sneakers is exhausted. Availability of the Air Dior Sneakers is limited and varies by Store. Your opportunity to receive a Purchase Option will depend on the date and time of your registration and the available inventory of the Air Dior Sneaker in the model and size and at the Store that you selected. Each Recipient will receive a unique QR Code which, upon valid presentation at the Store, will entitle the Recipient to purchase one (1) pair of Air Dior Sneakers in the model and size and at the store designated on the Form at full price.

Bummed I didn’t hit, but congrats to the winners. People that got them were supposed to get them. That’s how I feel. Enjoy!

My boy hit on the highs . I’m happy and salty at the same time .... 2.2k turned into 10k +.... def a good quick investment. Welp at least I get to touch and smell. :lol:

My boy hit on the highs . I’m happy and salty at the same time .... 2.2k turned into 10k +.... def a good quick investment. Welp at least I get to touch and smell. :lol:
I'd be holding/displaying these if I copped. Very unique pair and likely to be a piece of sneaker history some day.

I'd be holding/displaying these if I copped. Very unique pair and likely to be a piece of sneaker history some day.
He’s actually planning on holding for about a year or so. He’s undecided if he’s going to hold or flip. I’d have to flip and do some new house renovations. Plus cop some pairs I’ve been wanting for awhile.

I bet the leather on these are about to be on another level though...like we’ve never seen before.

Back
Top Bottom