Air Jordan 1 X Dior

Fingers crossed... i signed up at soho and my girlfriend did Beverly Hills. Didn’t see till 10 after the hour though.

yeah it seems like its not a raffle at all.. fcfs for registration.. congrats to those that got in right away ha

Looks like it’s not a raffle... fcfs.
It’s going to be a long 5 days until
July 1.
EA44BA16-F792-43B2-8990-3EF12E91BC72.png

yah its more a reservation system than a raffle, early info was wrong or worded incorrectly and since most are online raffles these days, whoever reported it assumed it was a raffle, even the SA that i got the info from said raffle

so if you were there right on the beginning and registered... congrats

Recipient Selections: Purchase Options will be distributed on a first come, first served basis (following verification) based on the model, size and Store designated, until the inventory of Air Dior Sneakers is exhausted. Availability of the Air Dior Sneakers is limited and varies by Store. Your opportunity to receive a Purchase Option will depend on the date and time of your registration and the available inventory of the Air Dior Sneaker in the model and size and at the Store that you selected. Each Recipient will receive a unique QR Code which, upon valid presentation at the Store, will entitle the Recipient to purchase one (1) pair of Air Dior Sneakers in the model and size and at the store designated on the Form at full price. Full price may vary depending on the selected Store (notably for tax reasons). Recipients have no obligation to visit the designated Store or to purchase the Air Dior Sneakers. Recipients can choose not to visit the Store or can visit the Store without making a purchase.

now that we know its not a raffle, it should be good

theres only like 8500 pairs of the highs and half of that for the lows and then divide that another half to those givens to friends and families...

subtract those reserved for some VIPs

then divide whatever stock is left to 26 stores

it means the stores aren't getting a bunch of pairs

should be pretty easy too, they send a message to those who gets to buy, they have 7 days to reply and reserve their pair and then once they are available, there's a 7 day window to pick them up and after that i assume it can be sold to anyone, unless they also save up some names for back-up

but yeah, it shouldnt be a mess as long as they stick to their system

Last edited:
Wow so **** west coasters right? I wake up at 5:30 AM to see this ****.

Man am I supposed to be up at 4AM morning like my name Jocko? I lift at night b after working consecutive 12 hour shifts I gotta get my sleep.

It serves us right because West Coast gets everything and has all of the advantages usually....right guys?.....

now that we know its not a raffle, it should be good

theres only like 850 pairs of the highs and half of that for the lows and then divide that another half to those givens to friends and families...

subtract those reserved for some VIPs

then divide whatever stock is left to 26 stores

it means the stores aren't getting a bunch of pairs

should be pretty easy too, they send a message to those who gets to buy, they have 7 days to reply and reserve their pair and then once they are available, there's a 7 day window to pick them up and after that i assume it can be sold to anyone, unless they also save up some names for back-up

but yeah, it shouldnt be a mess as long as they stick to their system
This is helpful. The 7 day window will be clutch considering I applied for the Miami store...would be a nice 30th bday gift to myself if I win.

my SA posted this at around 11pm last night and then relayed the message here

i thought it was a raffle but had it been detailed as a fcfs registration, i would have set my alarm to wake me up

Back
Top Bottom