Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

They're legit. Good thing you copped shortly they release when the prices were at its lowest and reps were super easy to spot.

These days, reps are looking really good and even harder to spot apart from retails.

4s gon be meh. Don’t worry about the resell.

Nahhhhh. The hype from the Union 1s will automatically bring the hype up for the 4s.
I know a lot of people struck out on the Union 1s, but it honestly felt like the hype was pretty small for those from the jump. They all still sold out relatively quick, but people were still checking out like 15 to 20 minutes after the release. Months later people realized how nice they actually were and the hype blew up exponentially. That hype will carry on to the 4s - which means those 4s will be much harder to cop than the 1s even though the 1s will probably be the best Unions.

chris said he'd love to do a 2 or a 4, so it could be either ...like before tho ...#ingibbswetrust ...i'm coming with the same energy as i did when i copped the 1st collab.

Wonder if they're gonna go with the same design as the Jordan 1 where they blend two colorways together and then add their own touch to things - that could be Union's signature for collabs.

Nahhhhh. The hype from the Union 1s will automatically bring the hype up for the 4s.
I know a lot of people struck out on the Union 1s, but it honestly felt like the hype was pretty small for those from the jump. They all still sold out relatively quick, but people were still checking out like 15 to 20 minutes after the release. Months later people realized how nice they actually were and the hype blew up exponentially. That hype will carry on to the 4s - which means those 4s will be much harder to cop than the 1s even though the 1s will probably be the best Unions.

I definitely agree with you on this. That's how it goes. Most people or the average Joe beforehand didn't even know what "union" was lol...and most people didn't know how high of a value the union 1s would amount to. Now everyone and their mom knows Union X Jordan collab = money. I'm sure everyone will be on it now, regardless if the 4s will be worth a lot or not, you better bet people will be prepared for this 2x more than the first go around including the new comers getting into this. The hype from the union 1s will carry over, it does factor into it that it'll be just as difficult or even more difficult to cop now. Only way it will happen otherwise is if they really do release an abundance of stock...which who knows might happen.

On a side note, It reminds me of a time when I first told somebody about " off white" for the first time and the dude was clueless. he thought it was the color and the not the brand he was like " off white? Why not make it a pure white color?!" LOL...smh. Of course..that dude now cops everything off white....go figure.

Lets wait and see how they actually look lol

not saying it wont be fire, butwe dont know the ball could b dropped, hopefully not

hype is going to be real in these but honestly just hoping they come up with some more dope apparel

408B6CF5-0D77-4B6D-A9CA-B0778A850DED.jpeg

Every Union collab has been pretty different so far, so I’m confident these 4s won’t look like the 1s.
agreed

doubt they look like the 1's concept wise or anything

gotta be something different. plus didn't they just release a mashup of 4's?

See 1st 3 pages of this thread.

Thanks,

Bert. Bert. 's quote gets me everytime :lol:
Sorry, don't mean to call you out, but your utter disgust initially is hilarious to me since it's on the first page too.

GROSS

PUTRID

DISGUSTING

NASTY

whatever other words there are, add here.

PUT THE 1'S IN THE VAULT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom